You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

AtariLegend wrote:

So what are your guys predictions for what happens during the rest of the season?

I expect Brans story to reveal Jons parentage by the end of the season. This will no doubt be a big moment but as everyone is taking it as fact he's Lyanna and Rhaegars it will be an anti climax if that's confirmed.

I think we'll see Jon v Ramsey, hopefully we see a Jon win and the Starks retake Winterfell but knowing GOT he'll lose a leg or something.

I think we'll see Cersei and Marjory trials. I'm assuming Cersei will opt for trial by combat and choose the Mountain who will win. Less sure on Marjory, I had a theory she'd do the same and ask Tommen to be her champion by way of revenge on Cersei, knowing he'd get killed (fulfilling the witches prophecy etc). Although if Tommen dies she loses and is no longer Queen so it doesn't make too much sense beyond an act of ill thought out revenge.

Not sure on the other plot threads, perhaps Dany will return to Mereen, presumably Euron will appear there at some point with his fleet of new ships?

Not a clue where Aryas story is heading?

Still think we'll see Stannis back at some point as well.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think Snow finds out his parents today or they go see Ramsay because he hurt blood of his blood. Either way blood of my blood involves snow IMO.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Does Theon and his sister take the fleet to Mareen?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Does Theon and his sister take the fleet to Mareen?

I presume not as that's where Euron is heading? Would be daft to head to the same place an entire army that wants you dead is also going. Unless they think they can get Dany on their side before Euron gets there?

AtariLegend wrote:

2 things;

Yara (Asha as she's called in the books) along with Theon sail off with most off the fleet in the last episode. Euron makes some ridiculous (bad show writing comment) about building the biggest fleet the world has ever seen to go to Meereen and bring back Danny. Obviously the logistics of buildings a large fleet in a short amount of time when you're based upon a few lifeless islands (Iron Islands not famous for trees) makes no sense, but that's what happened.

I'd guess Yara/Theon set off to Meereen anyway along with the ships they have. In the books Yara/Theon are at Stannis camp as prisoners at this point and Euron's brother Victarion (who doesn't exist in the show) on his behalf is sailing with the fleet to Meereen.

Potential spoilers (maybe/maybe not);

Hidden Text:

Their's also a horn that Euron gives to Victarion that can supposedly control Dragons and Danny of course in the books cannot control her Dragons.

So you can see where that's going, also Danny needs boats for her army to get to Westros. The Iron Born are bringing those.

As for Stannis, he's almost certainly dead. They've basically killed off Stannis in the show to give Jon his story. Don't ask, we've been over it tongue.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

An okay episode, felt like it was setting up the rest of the season.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I enjoyed it.

Cool to see Coldhands

Didn't know Sam was so rich

Glad Sam got the Valyrian steel sword

Sam's dad is a true cock

Danny is so beautiful

High Sparrow is all up in Margery's and Tommond's head

Jamie doesn't want go after Black Fish

Next I hope we get some Ramsay and Snow.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I want to see some real veangance rain down for the red wedding. Bran's opening vision of his dad, the night king and the mad king was ultra cool, and there had to be a reason for the mad king flashback.

Greyjoys are in a pickle.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Oh, and finally I enjoyed an Arya segment. 16

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Cool to see Coldhands

That was Benjen. Coldhands doesn't exist in the show.

Board footer