You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

Yeah night manager was good, only 6 episodes as well so not a big commitment.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Hidden Text:

2-3-e1477063654937.jpg

Looks like Jon is meeting up with Dany. Pretty cool to see him and Davos with some Dothraki.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Hidden Text:

http://watchersonthewall.com/wp-content … 654937.jpg

Looks like Jon is meeting up with Dany. Pretty cool to see him and Davos with some Dothraki.

Whoa, nice leaked pic!!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I changed tv providers, so I've been binge watching this. Just started season 4. It's not great imo, but there's enough curiosity to keep me watching.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I changed tv providers, so I've been binge watching this. Just started season 4. It's not great imo, but there's enough curiosity to keep me watching.

Keep watching. Shit will get real and you will see the light.

johndivney wrote:

Shit has gotten real by the start of season 4. Shit got real from the very get go. He's probably seen like 3 of the best 4 ever episodes - pilot, season 1 episode 9 & red wedding. If he's unable to see how great it is, immune to the hype and general all round awesomeness by now there's not much going forward that will be capable of blowing his mind.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Keep watching. Shit will get real and you will see the light.

Season 4 is strong imo especially the end but if seasons 1-3 haven't really grabbed him I'm not sure what's to come that'll change his mind.

Hidden Text:

It certainly won't be season 5 16

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I think I'm too short attention span theater for it tbh.  I find the storyline interesting but some of it is too slow.

AtariLegend wrote:

On the bright side, the latter seasons don't require you to have much of an attention span.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Done with season 6. I enjoy some of the story lines, but it amazes me that anyone wants to lead because that seems to be the quickest way to die.

When does the next season start?

Board footer