You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Gary Moore, dead.

Olorin wrote:

Thats horrible, a tragic way to go.

RIP Gary Moore

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I've woke up vomiting a couple of times after a heavy night, scary stuff.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

^^^ Gotta know your limit be careful man.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … nt=Twitter
Complete THIN LIZZY Sydney '78 Film Featuring GARY MOORE Unearthed - Feb. 7, 2011
According to Peter Nielsen of the Thin Lizzy Guide, a complete version of THIN LIZZY's legendary1978 performance at Sydney Opera House featuring Gary Moore was recently unearthed. The person holding the footage is willing to make this available for commercial release and discussions were due to take place with interested parties in early February. The unreleased footage is completely different to the countless versions that have been released officially or otherwise over the years. The complete concert features different camera angles and extra songs.

The complete set is as follows:

01. Jailbreak
02. Bad Reputation
03. Warriors
04. Don’t Believe a Word
05. Waiting For An Alibi
06. Still in Love With You
07. Johnny the Fox Meets Jimmy The Weed
08. Cowboy Song
09. The Boys are Back in Town
10. Suicide
11. Are You Ready
12. Baby Drives Me Crazy
13. Me and the Boys Were Wondering How You and the Girls Were Getting Home From Here Tonight

Following the sad passing of LIZZY legend Gary Moore, Thin Lizzy Guide believes that the release of this concert featuring Gary would be a fitting tribute to his memory.

A clip of the performance can be viewed below

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

His Still Got the Blues is one of my favorite songs ever. Sad.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Another guitarist down the drain in a tragic, silly as fuck death. Could have been avoided. Should just gather up all guitarists in the world, pull them into Gary Moore's bedroom and say "look at him, choked on his own vomit, are you gonna end up like that or take responsibility?"

jamester

jamester wrote:

Slash  Slash
RIP Gary Moore. One of the greatest British Rock & Roll guitarists. There will never be another Gary Moore. Sad times.
4 hours ago

Slash  Slash
I just realized I said "British guitarist," Gary was one of few famous Irish Rock & Roll guitarists. My bad.
3 hours ago

mattsorum  mattsorum
RT @Slash: RIP Gary Moore. One of the greatest British Rock & Roll guitarists. There will never be another Gary Moore. Sad times.
1 hour ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

GARY MOORE Died Of Suspected Heart Attack - Feb. 7, 2011
According to Mirror.co.uk, legendary guitarist Gary Moore died of a suspected heart attack, a postmortem revealed earlier today (Monday, February 7).

Moore died in his sleep yesterday morning, hours after checking into the five-star Kempinski Hotel in Estepona on the Costa del Sol, Spain with an unnamed female friend. He was 58 years old.

A police spokesman said today, "His death is not in any way suspicious. An inquiry has been opened to find the exact cause."

Forensic experts have ordered further tissue tests on his body ahead of a report.

British tabloid The Sun reported earlier today — apparently erroneously — that Moore choked on his vomit after knocking back champagne and brandy before being discovered around 4 a.m. http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … nt=Twitter

johndivney wrote:

news broke here on sunday.. kinda put a cloud over the superbowl parties. gary moore is defo a legend, a godfather of hard rock if u will. his presence has for a long time hovered over irish (rock) music like phil lynott/rory g sorta like what everything needs to be judged against..

blasted After the War all day yesterday. he's actually got a really good solo discog most of his earlier stuff is super.

jamester

jamester wrote:

BLABBERMOUTHNET  BLABBERMOUTH.NET
OZZY OSBOURNE On GARY MOORE: 'We've Lost A Phenomenal Musician And A Great Friend' http://bit.ly/fkaylu
4 hours ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

BLABBERMOUTHNET  BLABBERMOUTH.NET
QUEEN's ROGER TAYLOR On GARY MOORE: 'His Music Will Live On' http://bit.ly/grMBt5
4 hours ago

Board footer