You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Slash @ Super Bowl updates by Perla

Aussie wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

GunsNRosesNews.
GunsNRosesNews GunsNRosesNews.
Maybe Slash Should Try Playing His Own Songs On An International Platform. Not The Songs Of A Band He Was Formerly Associated With.
6 minutes ago

GunsNRosesNews  GunsNRosesNews.
If Slash Is So Confident About His Own Material Then Why'd He Opt To Play A Song By A Band He Left Almost Fifteen Years Ago? Just Sayin'.
1 minute ago

^ Are they tweets from the GNR camp?  18

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Haha cant believe I am saying it but the new guns would have torn shit to parts.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Haha cant believe I am saying it but the new guns would have torn shit to parts.

Sad but true. Say what you want but Axl can still sing his ass off. Fergie is a talentless hack.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

She was horrible. Like really bad. Wow. I feel bad for Slash.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I share your 18:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

I'm a big supporter of the new GNR, but it's crazy to pretend slash didn't become famous because of the guitar parts he wrote for songs like SCOM. Of course on the biggest stage he is going to play what he is best known for. And the implication that his new material isn't up to scratch is just plain wrong...stuff like By The Sword is awesome...but it's logical to play what you are most famous for when dealing with a crowd of non-fans. Same reason that if Axl played the superbowl I'd expect him to play Jungle more likely that TWAT...even though I think TWAT is just as good a song.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I share your 18:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

I'm a big supporter of the new GNR, but it's crazy to pretend slash didn't become famous because of the guitar parts he wrote for songs like SCOM. Of course on the biggest stage he is going to play what he is best known for. And the implication that his new material isn't up to scratch is just plain wrong...stuff like By The Sword is awesome...but it's logical to play what you are most famous for when dealing with a crowd of non-fans. Same reason that if Axl played the superbowl I'd expect him to play Jungle more likely that TWAT...even though I think TWAT is just as good a song.

Pretty sure that isn't an official GN'R twitter account.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Everyone is on AXLs tweet  ! Or is that a twitter search/or web trend?

GunsNRosesNews  GunsNRosesNews.
So...Slash Just Played The Superbowl & Yet Axl Is Trending WORLDWIDE On Twitter? LOLSLASH.
2 minutes ago

Trends
Worldwide ·change

* #superbowl Promoted
    * #blackeyedpeas
    * #sb45
    * Axl Rose
    * FEMME FATALE
    * Puppy Bowl
    * Step Brothers
    * Sweet Child
    * Patrick Swayze
    * Auto-Tune

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Axl's name is trending on Twitter because of how bad Fergie was. LMAO, methinks this performance backfired for Slash.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

PositiveTwords Julie Perez
I don't care that halftime sucked! I had a blast dancing!! smile
59 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Perla Hudson
PerlaFHudson Perla Hudson
@
@NikkiSixx whatever hater!!!!
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Jarmo | HTGTH.com
htgth Jarmo | HTGTH.com
Currently a trending topic: Axl Rose Nice! #HappyBDayAxlRose #axlrose
6 minutes ago

NikkiSixx Nikki Sixx
Looks like we got a GAME now. :)Praying for blood and me not to burn the steaks.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
GunsNRosesNews.
The Only Thing That Became Apparent During Slash's Performance Tonight Is That A Reunion Would Be Entirely Anti-Climatic.
1 minute ago

GnR news gettin harsh !

By Slash's 2011 Superbowl Standards Axl's 2002 Appearance At The VMAs Was The Greatest Performance Of All Time.
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Perla Hudson
PerlaFHudson Perla Hudson
So... That pepped my ass right up! Loved @slash and the BEP'S!
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
GunsNRosesNews.
What A Fantastic Birthday Gift For Axl Rose...Slash Emerges From His Superbowl Performance With Not One Iota Of Dignity.
9 minutes ago

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Didn't Nikki recently post a photo of him and slash and be grateful that he had friends or whatever.

Not being american I havn't even seen this peformance, but even if it sucked, I've seen a lot of slash playing in the last year to know that he still kicks serious ass...one bad peformance wouldn't mean shit to me.

This whole feud is getting kind of old. New GNR is a great band, I don't understand why to feel good about them people need to try and prove slash isn't kickass too.

Board footer