You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Slash @ Super Bowl updates by Perla

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
jorge76 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

It's not "flat out stupid". As I mentioned, my fb page with filled with people who are usually Slash fans laughing openly at that debacle.

I saw someone post "Axl Rose is rolling over in his grave after that performance"...  and they meant it.

That's funny. My ex-wife mentioned today that someone posted that on one of her friends fb pages. Maybe you know her friend?

Pretty sure someone posted it on Twitter and then it got re-Tweeted all over the place. Someone on Facebook probably picked up on it. Meanwhile, pics of ex-wife or STFU. tongue

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Well, watching the youtube vids the whole half time entertainment looked like an abortion.  It was cool seeing Slash although you could hardly hear him but his playing seemed to sound ok from what I could pick up.  BUT he is guilty by association for being part of that shambles.

I actually dont' mind Fergie's rock voice when I have heard her sing stuff with Slash before, but it sucked a big dogs dick on that day, like all the other stuff going on.

This is one gig he could have done without.  BEP, Usher etc etc all that shit is what is wrong with music today.  It's all a visual wank, a coreographed circle jerk where the actual music component and artistic talent takes a back seat (if it ever even existed).  Real musical talent has been forgotten about and replaced by all the other masturbation happening on the stage. 

If you strip all that shit away and just make the artist stand there with nothing more than a microphone and/or their instrument (if they play one) and what have you got.  NOTHING a complete embarrassment, charlatans. 

BTW - I dont' include Slash in that category, you strip all that shit away and he's still got some kicks ass rock chops!  He's just gotta stop playing with frauds and associating himself with cringeworthy shit!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

GunsNRosesNews GunsNRosesNews.
Maybe Bumblefoot Can Give Slash A Guitar Lesson Or Two As Well.
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

This person is a fuckin dick, Slash doesn't need lessons, his playing was fine, flawless even.
The segue-way into the Slither solo was really cool too.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

So, no one answered my question. What happened? I thought Perla and Slash were getting a divorce. Did they reconcile or is she a hanger-on now?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

They reconciled

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

x2_482b7ca
  PerlaFHudson  Perla Hudson
RT @NicoleScherzy: Me and my girl Perla watching the game! Go Slash!!! http://plixi.com/p/75675594
4 hours ago

Board footer