You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

jamester wrote:

^^^^ options
A) Ignore it- hes axl rite? GnR as usual replace whomever whenever.
B) Reunion -that would be anti AXL everything he has said against it over the years.
C) Solo AXL- If he was interested he prolly would have already done it.
D) Fuck it- Get married fat and happy live off books and past efforts and start that family

ppp

ppp wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Azoff runs a multimillion dollar corporation, law suit or not, it would be easier to settle with Axl than risk his entire empire by engaging in criminal hacking. No way it's him IMO.

I'm going with obsessed/stalkerish fan whose lost persepctive on what's acceptable conduct and who's probably not even thinking that beta/axl are real people with emotions anymore.

I don't think it's funny at all the stress this puts everyone under. It's real bad for the band IMO...i think we can kiss a second album goodbye for a very long time. And if you think Axl hated or was bad to fans before, think this will patch things up?

I find it kind of funny when people think Irv is in on it. Not only would he be breaking the law, but he'd be destroying his own career by attacking one of his former clients. Who would hire him after that? Celebs go from one manager to the next all the time. No one wants to be insulted or attacked when they leave a manager.

Assuming MSL even has anything and this isn't all based on bullshit rumors, I'd say he got it himself or some weirdo fan really did hack it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

A couple things:

1 - People who keep saying Axl needs to hang it up or call it a day can fuck off. Seriously.

2 - If MSL really has this he needs to hand it over to Axl ASAP. The moment he admitted he had it he got himself in trouble. The moment he was asking for money for it, whether from the band, magazines or people writing books, he put himself in a ring of fire. I've looked into cases like this, and people in MSL's position always end up in jail. The one thing they're probably waiting for is if he DOES sell anything. Then he's really in trouble, as is the guy who did the hacking.

No matter what legal advice MSL is seeking, what he's doing is still ILLEGAL. There's no negotiating around that big fact. And when he tries to pull the journalism card, which is very murky and established "real" journalists" have served time using that same line, and when they start looking at his history and behavior and his role in leaking the demos... It doesn't look too good for MSL.

And... I think some of the info is real, but also it's been cherry picked and I don't doubt spun and embellished in the way someone wants it to look.

ppp

ppp wrote:
misterID wrote:

A couple things:

1 - People who keep saying Axl needs to hang it up or call it a day can fuck off. Seriously.

2 - If MSL really has this he needs to hand it over to Axl ASAP. The moment he admitted he had it he got himself in trouble. The moment he was asking for money for it, whether from the band, magazines or people writing books, he put himself in a ring of fire. I've looked into cases like this, and people in MSL's position always end up in jail. The one thing they're probably waiting for is if he DOES sell anything. Then he's really in trouble, as is the guy who did the hacking.

No matter what legal advice MSL is seeking, what he's doing is still ILLEGAL. There's no negotiating around that big fact. And when he tries to pull the journalism card, which is very murky and established "real" journalists" have served time using that same line, and they start looking at his history and behavior and his role in leaking the demos... It doesn't look too good for MSL.

And... I think some of the info is real, but also it's been cherry picked and I don't doubt spun and embellished in the way someone wants it to look.

I don't think they are waiting for him to sell it. That's not where they will get him. In a previous thread, he said he was asking/in talks with GNR about money to make this go away. That's where they will get him.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I think they call that extortion. Pure journalism, right there. 16

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

This is journalism like I'm anorexic - and trust me, I ain't anorexic tongue

misterID

misterID wrote:

It's good to see you around, Dark. You need to stick around this time. smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

D) Fuck it- Get married fat and happy live off books and past efforts and start that family

Well, one down...

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:
misterID wrote:

It's good to see you around, Dark. You need to stick around this time. smile

I appreciate the sentiment - but between running my business and my personal life and all that fun stuff, I don't always get a chance to keep up on what's going on with all the GNR fun.  I'm in front of a computer almost constantly, yes - but not always able to do forum stuff, for sure smile

Board footer