You are not logged in. Please register or login.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

WARose wrote:
sp1at wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Just got off the phone with MSL, We are  set to meet, I will be leaving here Friday after lunch and be in his area to meet friday night/sat. unless I decide on a different slash sho.

If you guys have any advice or know what kind of proof your looking for (other than me typing everything I read. I will not ruin it for anyone. Good or Bad. then send it to me as a PM

Thanks Tej I will be taking the 101 list. I will also look for a better and blood in the water mp3, and the power point 2011 plans, I will look for email tags, I will look for things to be worded as Axl Finck and BF seem to write. When I get home i will comment on how i feel about MSL, what he has or the lack of what he has. I will spend as much time as allowed to confirm or deny what he has.

Honesty:
My gut reaction tells me the whole thing is a scam. My parinoia tells me to be armed, guarded and careful. On the other hand MSL sounds like a nice guy on the phone. Someone that dose not mind cutting up and having a bit of fun. . He sounds to believe in what he has and the fact that he has talked to Axl, and openly said yeh you may read thru whatever I have for as long as we hang out. So we will see

I will be taking my digi cam to the slash show as well to meet msl so ill try to get some pix of both. Anything else just ask.

I have PM'd you what to look out for wrt email addresses for Axl, Fernando and Beta.

Keep it private, and feel free to check other addresses thru me if you wish. The only one I do not know is Finck's email address.

Edit :: Also focus on any new song titles that we have not heard of. I can check these to.

what about the song titles msl already mentioned? ie. cuban skies etc...

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

^ I am already curious to the song names. They sound half made up, mixed with Axl chat confirmed titles. Especially "blood in the water" that was published in several Duff interviews way to often along with the word "Serindipitus". Why would Duff drip hints for a band he hasnt inked a deal with? ON the other hand why has VR Stalled so.

I also continue to ask my self how would MSL prove he has anything, and even a harder question is how do you prove its legit? send thoughts on this to my inbox plz!

I have recieved several emails from you guys. I will admit I didnt know who MSL was b4 his video. I was not on forums much the VMA's turned me off a bit and there was way to much speculation for my taste.

I am curious has Sp1at been around long?

to Sp1at: do you know MSL personally ?

I will  say I have grown fond of BBF and DJ and hope i feel the same after meeting with MSL. I am also happy that I go to enjoy Slash before reading anything!  Its kind of heavy having these things on my mind. Speculation can be fun, and they say ignorance is bliss.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

There used to be a website called Sp1at run by "big boss", it was full of GNR rumours. I think this guy is "big boss".
It was a good wee site, lots of info on it, I cant remember how accurate it all was but dont think it was that far fetched.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
sp1at wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Just got off the phone with MSL, We are  set to meet, I will be leaving here Friday after lunch and be in his area to meet friday night/sat. unless I decide on a different slash sho.

If you guys have any advice or know what kind of proof your looking for (other than me typing everything I read. I will not ruin it for anyone. Good or Bad. then send it to me as a PM

Thanks Tej I will be taking the 101 list. I will also look for a better and blood in the water mp3, and the power point 2011 plans, I will look for email tags, I will look for things to be worded as Axl Finck and BF seem to write. When I get home i will comment on how i feel about MSL, what he has or the lack of what he has. I will spend as much time as allowed to confirm or deny what he has.

Honesty:
My gut reaction tells me the whole thing is a scam. My parinoia tells me to be armed, guarded and careful. On the other hand MSL sounds like a nice guy on the phone. Someone that dose not mind cutting up and having a bit of fun. . He sounds to believe in what he has and the fact that he has talked to Axl, and openly said yeh you may read thru whatever I have for as long as we hang out. So we will see

I will be taking my digi cam to the slash show as well to meet msl so ill try to get some pix of both. Anything else just ask.

I have PM'd you what to look out for wrt email addresses for Axl, Fernando and Beta.

Keep it private, and feel free to check other addresses thru me if you wish. The only one I do not know is Finck's email address.

Edit :: Also focus on any new song titles that we have not heard of. I can check these to.

Here's a thought. Dark has postulated that the reason certain letters/e-mails are divided up into multiple parts is because they are screenshots. If they're screenshots, and someone like BB knows Axl's e-mail address, who's to say others like MSL dont know that and can't Photoshop said e-mail address into a screenshot? Basically, I think it's interesting that MSL is having people who have no idea what an authentic Axl, Beta, Caram, etc e-mail looks like be the ones to "verify" the legitimacy of his documents.

Ali

yourolympichero
 Rep: 0 

Ask MSL to hear Checkmate/Jackie Chan past the cutoff point of the sample we have.

That's all the confirmation I need.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
yourolympichero wrote:

Ask MSL to hear Checkmate/Jackie Chan past the cutoff point of the sample we have.

That's all the confirmation I need.

Therein lies the problem. He doesn't want to listen to material from the next album and spoil it for himself. So, how's he gonna want to play it for anyone in the way you described?

Ali

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think msl has legit stuff. I still think some of it has been embellished, and msl made stuff up to get either money or new songs. If he doesn't play jamester any new songs, like Cuban Skies, it'll be very telling.

I don't say that to slag you, msl. Just how I feel about the situation.

But I also think its unfair to cherry pick through emails and not show the entire context of them, or making them what you want. Because we don't know what triggered them.  We all make spontaneous responses based out of emotion. I've seen that happen on this very board, where somone makes a post out of anger or whatever, not really meaning what they're saying and regretting it later. I'm guilty of this myself. Its wrong for that to be held against someone. I've done that with a business partner I'm working with, where I've sent people emails bitching about her when things would go down that pissed me off or there was some misunderstanding of situations on my end, but at the end of the day we're still close, we still work together and if she ever knew about those emails it would definitely hurt her and change our relationship. That would suck.

Sky Dog wrote:

It's simple...let our boy/skeptic go test the water...I think we come back with some good shit.

and if you get anything, give it to sic to add to Chinese Whispers....

Sky Dog wrote:
Ali wrote:
sp1at wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Honesty:

Here's a thought. Dark has postulated that the reason certain letters/e-mails are divided up into multiple parts is because they are screenshots. If they're screenshots, and someone like BB knows Axl's e-mail address, who's to say others like MSL dont know that and can't Photoshop said e-mail address into a screenshot? Basically, I think it's interesting that MSL is having people who have no idea what an authentic Axl, Beta, Caram, etc e-mail looks like be the ones to "verify" the legitimacy of his documents.

Ali

Ali, I know your credibility....he has stuff. END OF DISCUSSION. You either care or you don't.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The only thing that interests me is the info on CDII and other albums, bonus songs and Robin's resignation; why he left, if he was pissed off...

The other stuff would make me feel like a peeping Tom. I know I'm in the minority there, though. 16

Board footer