You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

slcpunk wrote:

I'm hitting the Tampa show tomorrow night too btw, should be awesome!

ppp

ppp wrote:
Cramer wrote:

I missed what happened with Ron, can anybody give me the low down?

He went to mygnr and responded to a lie being spread around that he was talking shit about DJ. He went off on a lot of people and answered a few questions about music.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

You and Ali just prove what I have been saying, it does not matter how much proof you get, some of you jarmoites will claim its not real proof or that its fake.

I just find it amusing  you are mired in denile

Oh please.  People will do the same the other way around.  Same story different day.  People will be skeptical if things are fake, if things are real.  I'd venture a guess that no matter what amount of "proof" some people are given that some things may be embellished, they still won't believe it.  You'll believe what you want to believe.  Simple as that.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
ppp wrote:
Cramer wrote:

I missed what happened with Ron, can anybody give me the low down?

He went to mygnr and responded to a lie being spread around that he was talking shit about DJ. He went off on a lot of people and answered a few questions about music.

Cool I guess. I hate to see Ron drawn out over this stupid shit though, he's a nice guy and doesn't deserve the BS.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
ppp wrote:

I question any information that's given as rumor. It has nothing to do with love for Axl or Jarmo or whatever. People lie.

I used to believe most things written about Axl, until the one time I was actually lucky enough to speak to Slash. I asked him about the Classic Rock article back in 06 concerning Axl trying to reunite the band in exchange for their control of the catalog (I story I thought for sure was real). He told me it was absolute bs, never happened.

So I'm more of a skeptic now.

Unfortunately for ages Slash claimed he never went to Axl's house either.

Just saying - everyone bends the truth at some stage.  19

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Naltav, unless you are in the band, you have nothing to defend.  Nobody is attacking you.

Isn't that kinda one of the ways forums (either pure politicical forums or music/entertainment type forums) work? You argue for or against certain topics/situations. Or defend/attack or how ever you prefer to phrase it...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Naltav wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Naltav, unless you are in the band, you have nothing to defend.  Nobody is attacking you.

Isn't that kinda one of the ways forums (either pure politicical forums or music/entertainment type forums) work? You argue for or against certain topics/situations. Or defend/attack or how ever you prefer to phrase it...

Only if you're obsessed. Most people just discuss things and give opinions.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Naltav wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Only if you're obsessed. Most people just discuss things and give opinions.

Yep, same thing! Hey! So you agree with me! That's a 1st! 22

Noted!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
russtcb wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

....mired in denile....

Just thought I'd point out how amusing it is to me that a guy who hates Axl Rose so much would go and quote Madagascar..........

Even funnier that the 'hater' used to be the biggest Axl supporter and apologist a few years ago. But he woke up.
It's no Slash's evil doings or 'hater fans' or 'unfortunate coincidences' or 'misunderstandings' that make this saga a trainwreck. It has a name, and he's living in Malibu.

Board footer