You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

^^ Never knew about that. That sucks, man. dark was always cool with me.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Msl never made any demands - he just said he'd divulge already cancelled plans if they didn't materialize. That's not an ultimatum. He's only said he'd leak the songs if something happened to him legally or physically.

The biggest question here is if MSL would have legal protections similar to a journalist for reporting the info in book/blog form. These same questions are being raised when it comes to wikileaks. If the NYT or Antiquiet got emails and documents to tell a story, without verbatim leaking intellectual property, would they be prosecuted? Unlikely. Its called freedom of the press, and I applies to music blogs as much as govt watchdogs.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Well, he did just say in the chat that he's been trying to give people back their money, so you might want to contact him.

I wish dark would post here, because there's too many dumbasses popping up in the chats and they get locked.

whatisitman
 Rep: 15 

whatisitman wrote:

gnfnrs chat just got shut down. LAME.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

We're getting nothing--from MSL or GNR. Here's what will happen; i'd be willing to bet huge money on it.

Scenario 1:) MSL says GNR, Uni, he could throw in Slash, Duff, and their lawyers have threatened to bring legal action if anything is released. He says he has to turn everything over and keep quiet or it's his ass. He never has to speak of it again.

Scenario 2:) He says he's talked to GNR and they've assured him things are in the works, so he's going to respect that and stay quiet. Bam, he buys himself the rest of the year. And when an announcement does come, "hey, i told ya so." If it doesn't, fall back to Scenario 1.

In any either case, he doesn't have to provide proof of anything.

Done.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

If I was gnr I'd let him string out the story. It's far more interesting than they're non existing marketing. Give him a few clips, some false, some genuine, record a few phone calls and make it look like someones hacked axl's voice messages. People love that shit - I think I got more of a buzz listening to the leaks than I did cd

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:

^^^prob cause the entire cd was just whatever leaked.

Board footer