You are not logged in. Please register or login.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

emcitymisfit wrote:

Any chance these could just be plans that have already been abandoned?

hell, probably february 1st of last year.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think this is pretty killer, myself.

Care Bears around CD, 16

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Uhhhhh...I love this shit.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:

MSL also mentioned something about a big whoop regarding Superbowl (which happens in Dallas, same place where that club is) and also mentioned that he has Axl's autobiography.

misterID

misterID wrote:

The only thing I can make out for sure on that screen cap was Led Zeppelin. The only other words I think I can make out is Leak and Officially.

EDIT: I think it says officially announce US tour on Feb 7th.

Manets

Manets wrote:

The first edition of Creem magazine had Led Zeppelin on the cover. And, according to the powerpoint presentation, which darknemus said it's called "AxlPresentation", Creem Magazine is back and Axk/GNR will be on the cover. They will also play on the release party. According to what's written...

As for the "Leak", it's something regarding Facebook and Twitter anouncement. You can also read US Arena Tour and Chinese Democracy re-release. On the 1st slide, you can see an image, which I think could be the new cover.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:
Manets wrote:

MSL also mentioned something about a big whoop regarding Superbowl (which happens in Dallas, same place where that club is) and also mentioned that he has Axl's autobiography.

According to Google, the Lodge's phone is (972) 506-9229. Quick - someone call them pretending to be with Axl's entourage and try to scam some information out of them.

Shit, if I lived in Dallas I know where I would trying to get into on Feb 5th!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Manets

Manets wrote:
misterID

misterID wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Because I'm a sucker for punishment, I froze the screen when he flashes the Power Point and I can't make out much but thought I'd pass it along. If anyone has better skill with this, please take a crack at it! Below is my best guess at what some of the things say:

"Feb 1-5: can't make out first line but it looks like it starts with "leak announcement"
              second line seems to say something like "Twitter anouncement: and it's got "CREEM" in the line but I can't make anything else out

Feb 5: the only thing I can make out is "Major press buzz about Chinese and US Tour"

Week of Feb 7: Officially announce US Tour
                      second like says "Artist on Artist, Axl (can't make out the rest)

Late Feb: can' make much out here except the words "LED ZEPPELIN" and something about "CREEM will follow GNR"

I guess I should've just read this post 16

Board footer