You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Neemo wrote:

didnt he say that gnr was "supposed" to announce something feb 1 and if they didnt feb 1 thne he would do it for them on feb 2?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah i think so, so GNR is calling his buff, in theory MSL or his chinese lackies make their move on Feb 2.

I'd be surprised if he goes through with it though. Axl's lawyers will surely hit him where it hurts and that journalist stuff isn't going to fly if he makes good on his threats to leak things via china.

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

Yep.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Yeah i think so, so GNR is calling his buff, in theory MSL or his chinese lackies make their move on Feb 2.

I'd be surprised if he goes through with it though. Axl's lawyers will surely hit him where it hurts and that journalist stuff isn't going to fly if he makes good on his threats to leak things via china.

The way I see it, we have 3 possible scenarios.

1) MSL made everything up in an attempt to get new songs for himself so he can share them and increase his legend within the GNR forums.  Thus, GNR is staying quiet about it because he's got nothing that's legitimate.

2) Someone is trying to pull one over on MSL this time around.  Maybe MSL actually did receive all this stuff anonymously, or however he said he got it, but it's possible whoever sent it to him created it from scratch.  Thus, no comment from GNR.

3) MSL is telling the truth and everything he has is legit.  Obviously plans have changed AGAIN, so whatever plans he's going to announce will not take place accordingly.  So GNR could be waiting him out to see exactly what he has before they take any action.

Or of course there could be a lot going on behind the scenes since MSL posted his video, but I'm not sure I believe the stories that the FBI has been contacted and GNR has been talking to MSL.

I suspect we'll get an announcement from MSL tomorrow, supposedly the pre Super Bowl show that won't take place.  Who knows what happens after that.

Sky Dog wrote:

Chinese New Year is tomorrow. Something BIG is going to happen. "Things are gonna change...I can feel it." 19

christina_rose
 Rep: 15 

I was thinking about this thread last night. Wondering how people like MSL get privvy to this "secret information". Hoping that maybe, just maybe, he was on to something, and that we would actually hear word on something. The thing is, if we don't, he can come out tomorrow and just be all "well, guys I'd love to share what I have, but I have lawyers up my ass, so......" I don't know if what he has is real. If something happens, then does it prove its real, or is it just coincidence? If nothing happens, does it make it fake, or is it just GNR changing their minds again? (I honestly think I think about this too much)

Sky Dog wrote:

nothing is going to happen of any significance....

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

FYI: we are having crazy weather in the state of Texas right now. The Dallas airport is closed, which is going to cause an absolute nightmare for everyone trying to make it for the Super Bowl.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

So what if nothing happened. Did anyone think so? It's just entertainment for us to follow this crap. Relax your titties.

Board footer