You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

misterID wrote:

Reading msl's last couple posts, dark seems to be right on. He's now talking about wanting money...

*puke*

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

last posts?  got a link plz...

misterID

misterID wrote:
jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

ty

MSL wrote:

Re: MSL how about an update
« Reply #1 Yesterday at 10:32pm »   
I have received many offers from various organizations. Some lucrative, some not so lucrative. Hush money is not something I'm interested in though, so I'll most likely go with less money so the info gets out there than more money for it to not get out there.

And for those that question why money would be a factor at all, I don't think it's unreasonable for me to want to be paid for my writing when it's a large part of how I've made my living over the years and I've been spending an extraordinary amount of time on research (calls to band members, managers, contacts at potential sponsors, etc etc etc).

All very time consuming.

I do have a life. I do have bills. I've promised to reveal what's going on in the GNR world on feb 2 and I intend to regardless of what money offers come my way. But if I find one that can compensate me for my time, make sure the information reaches a wide audience, and allow me to then devote more time to investigating the behind the scenes happening in the GNR world, awesome.

i dunno. i feel like i've really trapped myself with the feb 2 date because i'm discovering so much during the course of the investigating the last day or two, but at some point i've got to stop and just write the damn thing.

usa. in my mind my deadline is 11:59pm on feb 2. if i get it done sooner, great. i'm def gonna have to spend a lot of time on this tomorrow.

blah blah blah... so basically he is gonna write a summary of what he has and has "found out recently"  and sell everything to somone that will eventually put everything into what a book ? to be released god knows when

AtariLegend wrote:

OMG You monsters!!!!

MSL is our savior, can't believe anyone would think this guy would want anything other than to comfort to us loyal "Gn'R" fans???? sad

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID

misterID wrote:

I think, from what I gather from mysteron, msl knows small snippets of real info (probably old) and he's putting it together to be something bigger than what it is. According to dark, its real. I don't buy that. If it were real, I just don't see someone handing it over to msl for nothing at the risk of being prosecuted. dark was also convinced latigo hammers was Axl, too.

msl just used the prospect of new songs to get people interested and probably try to con GNR into paying him off. He has no songs.

AtariLegend wrote:
misterID wrote:

dark also convinced people latigo hammers was Axl, too.

Fixed thanks to search engines and forum archives.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Usually, people speak bigger than what they really can produce. People always do this with GNR. Some nobody approach me with some "fantastic news".

"Dude, I have a BRAND new GNR song, check it out!"
*E-mails me the song*
*Turns out to be an old demo version of Better

Not saying this is the case here, but I'm not bending over for this guy at all, regardless what he may mean he got. I'm sure it's interesting enough, just not as interesting as anyone portrays it to be

Sky Dog wrote:
russtcb wrote:

So if all that comes out of this is a shitty remix of Better done by Brain, I'll be very disappointed. Count that remix in with the documents as "Things I Don't Give A Shit About"

a remix album would suck...a relaunch of chinese democracy would suck without at least 2 new songs....terrible ideas that I hope are not true. The only relaunch of Chinese that would make any sense is to release it as a double album with a brand new unheard single. Change up the artwork, give it a fresh tracklisting and charge the price of a single cd. A 2 for 1 special so to say.....none of this will happen. 17

Board footer