You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

misterID wrote:

They should relaunch CD (with a couple new songs) with CDII.

Sky Dog wrote:

that is what I meant sort of....you are saying two separate cd's like UYI? Pretty good idea.....

Sky Dog wrote:

oh yeah, funny story....my wife and I were watching the GnR a&e biography last night on On Demand.....she ask me if Chinese Democracy was ever officially released! No shit.....:lol::haha:

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Why relaunch something as dead as CD? Even releasing a Live Era remix would make more sense. This CD ship has sailed. A long time ago. Anyone who was interested, already bought or downloaded it. Release a new album or shut up. I guess they shut up.

BTW this MSL story will be remembered as one of the most ridiculous chapters of the forum saga, if he doesn't have more stuff than his post implies. He 'writes it down'. Yeah. Why not copy+paste or scan it? Anyway, this soap opera isn't exciting anymore.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
madagas wrote:

that is what I meant sort of....you are saying two separate cd's like UYI? Pretty good idea.....

Yeah, then the CD era would come full circle and be closer to his vision of a double album. Almost every artist is releasing a deluxe version of their albums now. A song or two and some remixes would be cool.

Sky Dog wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Release a new album or shut up.

I agree...goes for MSL and Gnr!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

ty

MSL wrote:

Re: MSL how about an update
« Reply #1 Yesterday at 10:32pm »   
I have received many offers from various organizations. Some lucrative, some not so lucrative. Hush money is not something I'm interested in though, so I'll most likely go with less money so the info gets out there than more money for it to not get out there.

And for those that question why money would be a factor at all, I don't think it's unreasonable for me to want to be paid for my writing when it's a large part of how I've made my living over the years and I've been spending an extraordinary amount of time on research (calls to band members, managers, contacts at potential sponsors, etc etc etc).

All very time consuming.

I do have a life. I do have bills. I've promised to reveal what's going on in the GNR world on feb 2 and I intend to regardless of what money offers come my way. But if I find one that can compensate me for my time, make sure the information reaches a wide audience, and allow me to then devote more time to investigating the behind the scenes happening in the GNR world, awesome.

i dunno. i feel like i've really trapped myself with the feb 2 date because i'm discovering so much during the course of the investigating the last day or two, but at some point i've got to stop and just write the damn thing.

usa. in my mind my deadline is 11:59pm on feb 2. if i get it done sooner, great. i'm def gonna have to spend a lot of time on this tomorrow.

blah blah blah... so basically he is gonna write a summary of what he has and has "found out recently"  and sell everything to somone that will eventually put everything into what a book ? to be released god knows when

He's full of shit. 16

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

He's full of shit.

Pretty much.  Just which publishers would shell out for something most casual music fans aren't interested in?  This stuff appeals to gnr hardcore fans only.  Newsflash to MSL:  casual fans and the general public don't really care about the ins and outs of this incarnation of GNR.  I hate to say that but its true.

I love how he documents the "extraordinary amount of time spent on research."

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

He's full of shit.

Pretty much.  Just which publishers would shell out for something most casual music fans aren't interested in?  This stuff appeals to gnr hardcore fans only.  Newsflash to MSL:  casual fans and the general public don't really care about the ins and outs of this incarnation of GNR.  I hate to say that but its true.

I love how he documents the "extraordinary amount of time spent on research."

That fat bastard's research consists of inspecting his bag of Cheetos for crumbs. 16

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Down goes MSL! should've left his place in GNR forum history alone. He bret Favre'd it trying to come back and left his cock out for public viewing.

Board footer