You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

jamester wrote:

This quote was nuff for me to lose interest and go back to sleep.

MSL wrote:

the only thing i care to elaborate about is the nail on my big toe on my left foot, which was stepped on by a large black man tonight when i was playing basketball. the nail is cracked in half and it hurts.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

The most interesting alleged email is the one about dissolving the band and suing Ashba. After watching some Donington '88 footage tonight, I've got my reunion hat on. I hope something comes of this MSL thing so Axl's tribute band will quickly crash and burn, forcing him into a reunion.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

The most interesting alleged email is the one about dissolving the band and suing Ashba.

ive read this that here and on the other site..ive looked over the list several times the only dj mention i see is

002. DJ Ashba's contract

what number are yo u lookin at?  mabe im just sleepy ZZZzzzz.......

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

The most interesting alleged email is the one about dissolving the band and suing Ashba.

ive read this that here and on the other site..ive looked over the list several times the only dj mention i see is

002. DJ Ashba's contract

what number are yo u lookin at?  mabe im just sleepy ZZZzzzz.......

94 and 95:

094. April 2010 DJ Ashba email to Doc about Axl wanting to fire DJ

095. April 2010 Axl email dissolving GNR and insisting DJ Ashba be sued

Agathos
 Rep: 6 

Agathos wrote:
MSL wrote:

hmmmm maybe. at least i dont have 1,000 people calling me a fat liar every day anymore.

But he did lie about possessing all those songs, he did lie about releasing the info in early February if GN'R didn't follow through, he did lie about his intentions, and probably many more things. And he is...well, fat.

I see no reason to be gentle with that scheming bastard.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Am not up with the goss but doesnt axl and tommy get along

johndivney wrote:

on any given day anyone can be axl's enemy, even tommy..

i'd gladly read ALL that shit.. tho it is ALARMING & SAD just how often Axl bitches & threatens his bandmembers & threatens to dissolve GnR..

a lot to speculate upon.. & of course some of the behaviour from the relevant parties has contradicted what's been discussed in the documents - didn't tommy say stuff against roy thomas baker in the billboard interview? was Dj out buying guns w/axl in june when the 'hacked' rweet re: euro tour hit?? just two months after axl was wondering in email about suing the guy??

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Wow this is intense. I honestly hope this stuff gets leaked because it's pretty obvious this band is nothing anymore.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Can't believe they could have toured with Van Halen. Wow.. GNR is so fucked up

johndivney wrote:

fwiw The Honour of Thieves is hilariously appropriate for MSL's carryon recently!
obv '2' means axl has at least one more book, i'd ASSume to do with the make-up of theAFD band..

& no emails organising recording sessions/studio visits for the new band..

EDIT - anyone know what DRE did to piss axl off last year?! 16

Board footer