You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

tejastech08 wrote:

Dark, you are right about the hacker's fingerprints. My email got hacked awhile back by someone in Russia and I was able to see the IP address. The only reason I found out about it is because a friend of mine received a spam type of email from my account. Sure enough when I checked the IP log, someone had logged in from Russia. I changed my password and I haven't noticed any problems since. I just hope they didn't manage to steal any valuable information that might be in there, possibly credit card receipts from online purchases and so forth.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

misterID wrote: I don't doubt MSL has something. But some of that is a little too perfect, to tidy, with what people want to know. Not saying he personally made it up himself, but a little too iffy for me to take 100% serious.

I was thinking the exact same thing

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Wasn't it Slash who called Duff "spineless" and not Axl?

And this is taken from an aritcle I posted in another thread about people who leak songs.  I think it applies to MSL and what he's doing.  He's obviously on a huge ego trip.  He is known in the GNR world and he can't let go of that.  He's easily as sick and twisted as Axl could ever dream of being.

She stated that she won’t finish her new album this year, and blamed the leaks for waning creativity. She wrote: “The thought of people invading my privacy and listening to half-assed unfinished songs that I write at 3am on a tour bus does not make me feel too relaxed or creative.”

She called leakers “grim & unworthy characters” and claimed, “We are feeding their egos and all the while, they are laughing at both you and I, whilst their sites get attention and they claim "kudos" in hacker forums, as creativity grinds to an anxiety-ridden halt.”

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

ha ha...YES!!!!! This ship is sinking fast.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Is it stupid to be still holding out hope for a US Tour?

Maybe this is all a ploy to divert our attention while they're staging huge plans.  "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

I'm with you though.  I still think a US tour is "possible", though I don't think any of this does anything to help the process.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

I agree with a colleague who corrected me on another board that the context of these emails is not known to us. That makes it difficult to judge what was actually discussed.

But if the title of the email listed in any way parallels the context of the discussion, then it is quite worrisome that the firing of DJ and Tommy was being discussed, the cutting of pay of the players was being discussed, and, more ominously, the dissolution of the band was discussed multiple times.

It might be inevitable that these materials leak out. Regardless, the band appears superficially to be on weak financial ground and now there most certainly could be trust issues.......if the material is genuine, of course.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Is it stupid to be still holding out hope for a US Tour?

never_go_full_retard.jpg

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

i don't believe this whole situation...after one of the most successful tours in gn'r history the world suddenly comes to an end AGAIN...

People need  to relax and rely on facts,not msl's fiction

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
JIP wrote:

after one of the most successful tours in gn'r history...

lolwut?

Board footer