You are not logged in. Please register or login.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

In tough times, Axl turtles.

johndivney wrote:
faldor wrote:

[MSL's] obviously on a huge ego trip.  He is known in the GNR world and he can't let go of that.  He's easily as sick and twisted as Axl could ever dream of being.
“We are feeding their egos and all the while, they are laughing at both you and I, whilst their sites get attention and they claim "kudos" in hacker forums, as creativity grinds to an anxiety-ridden halt.”[/b]

obv, & i think the same could well apply to GnR.
but what would you have us do? chase this unscrupulous fellow from our doors?? if it's not him it'd be someone else.. ignore him?? "maybe if GnR/Axl would actually release or do something then" this MSL leak wouldn't hold quite so much attn..

MSL's only the messenger. & tho he clearly loves the attn he actually could been a much bigger jerk about this whole thing than he has been..

by talkin about him you're just providing his ego with more fuel.. & it's much more fun to speculate on content of those documents.. or even daydream of a Betterday in GnRland than to waste your energy on MSL..

re: US tour.. i actually wouldn't be surprised if one did occur, almost as a reaction to these leaks.
by the same token i wouldn't be surprised the next time you see Axl on an American stage it's with a different cast than the last time he played..

Sky Dog wrote:

it was the most successful new Gnr tour....went on for about a year straight and did pretty well.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

I suspect they were playing to pay for the next album.

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
JIP wrote:

after one of the most successful tours in gn'r history...

lolwut?

it's my opinion and i'm sticking to it...i think the 2009-2010 tour did pretty well,great performances,sold-outs,interaction with the fans...i couldn't ask for more

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
madagas wrote:

it was the most successful new Gnr tour....went on for about a year straight and did pretty well.

That's not saying much. 16:haha::haha::haha:

AtariLegend wrote:

You guys seriously believe that 101 documents of Axl trying to end what's left of his career just happened to be on Betas email account that got hacked?

If it was I'm pretty sure if this was RL or another celebrity it'd be all over the news and MSL would be facing multiple charges of blackmail and theft.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
johndivney wrote:
faldor wrote:

[MSL's] obviously on a huge ego trip.  He is known in the GNR world and he can't let go of that.  He's easily as sick and twisted as Axl could ever dream of being.
“We are feeding their egos and all the while, they are laughing at both you and I, whilst their sites get attention and they claim "kudos" in hacker forums, as creativity grinds to an anxiety-ridden halt.”[/b]

but what would you have us do? chase this unscrupulous fellow from our doors?? if it's not him it'd be someone else.. ignore him?? "maybe if GnR/Axl would actually release or do something then" this MSL leak wouldn't hold quite so much attn..

MSL's only the messenger. & tho he clearly loves the attn he actually could been a much bigger jerk about this whole thing than he has been..

by talkin about him you're just providing his ego with more fuel.. & it's much more fun to speculate on content of those documents.. or even daydream of a Betterday in GnRland than to waste your energy on MSL..

re: US tour.. i actually wouldn't be surprised if one did occur, almost as a reaction to these leaks.
by the same token i wouldn't be surprised the next time you see Axl on an American stage it's with a different cast than the last time he played..

I'm not saying ignore it.  Hell I'm here talking about it and I've said countless times that I'll read and view whatever comes it.  I'm fully against it and don't agree with it one bit, but if it's available for public consumption I will consume it with the rest of you.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:
johndivney wrote:
faldor wrote:

I'm not saying ignore it.  Hell I'm here talking about it and I've said countless times that I'll read and view whatever comes it.  I'm fully against it and don't agree with it one bit, but if it's available for public consumption I will consume it with the rest of you.

Hypocrite!!!!!!!  tongue

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Absolutely I am, and I'm man enough to admit it.

As long as I'm on this forum, I have to read the stuff so I can follow what's going on.  Over on HTGTH, some people were actually in the dark when Axl sent out his tweet refuting the MSL stuff.  You have to do your research.  I thought it was kind of strange that they (HTGTH) found it acceptable to discuss Axl's response but not what he was responding to.  I could see why some would be confused.  I think I just confused myself.

Board footer