You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

tejastech08 wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Not sure when the hack was done (or over how many days / weeks) - I know MSL received at least the initial bulk of his info on January 20th - and it had stuff as recent as January 18th (two days prior) in it.

If this stuff is true, I can't help but chuckle thinking of the chaos in Axl's mansion right now. Someone should make a Hitler meltdown video of this situation. 16

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Not sure when the hack was done (or over how many days / weeks) - I know MSL received at least the initial bulk of his info on January 20th - and it had stuff as recent as January 18th (two days prior) in it.

If this stuff is true, I can't help but chuckle thinking of the chaos in Axl's mansion right now. Someone should make a Hitler meltdown video of this situation. 16

Will pianos be going out the window?  Or maybe the stopping of several remote controls?:haha:

BTW, thanks for the info darknemus.

Chris Piss
 Rep: 1 

Chris Piss wrote:

NOW WE ALL KNOW BETAAAAA

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

It would be pretty funny if the Del James interview was on there just like some supected:

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Azoff runs a multimillion dollar corporation, law suit or not, it would be easier to settle with Axl than risk his entire empire by engaging in criminal hacking. No way it's him IMO.

I'm going with obsessed/stalkerish fan whose lost persepctive on what's acceptable conduct and who's probably not even thinking that beta/axl are real people with emotions anymore.

I don't think it's funny at all the stress this puts everyone under. It's real bad for the band IMO...i think we can kiss a second album goodbye for a very long time. And if you think Axl hated or was bad to fans before, think this will patch things up?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Azoff runs a multimillion dollar corporation, law suit or not, it would be easier to settle with Axl than risk his entire empire by engaging in criminal hacking. No way it's him IMO.

I'm going with obsessed/stalkerish fan whose lost persepctive on what's acceptable conduct and who's probably not even thinking that beta/axl are real people with emotions anymore.

I don't think it's funny at all the stress this puts everyone under. It's real bad for the band IMO...i think we can kiss a second album goodbye for a very long time. And if you think Axl hated or was bad to fans before, think this will patch things up?

If anything actually comes out, I think he'll go into hiding for a long, long time...maybe even forever. sad

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

whoever is doing this is trying to force axl in to a reunion.
they are also possibly behind the current reunion rumors.

if he can destroy the new band and create a buzz/cry for a reunion by starting new reunion rumors at the time of implosion the idea could become much more enticing for axl.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ The problem with that is from rumblings in the past as well as some of those emails on the list, I don't think Axl can afford to just say fuck it all and walk away for good.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
war wrote:

if he can destroy the new band and create a buzz/cry for a reunion by starting new reunion rumors at the time of implosion the idea could become much more enticing for axl.

You might be right, but If that's the idea I think it's a serious miscalculation.

I've never met Axl - but what about the history of his public life makes anyone think they could pressure or manipulate him - look how well he's responded to ultimatiums in the past. Pretty much any situation he will call their bluff - be it cutting the power on stage, releasing an album, whatever. He clearly doesn't like being told what to do - and I wouldnt either if i was him.

In my opinion this kind of pressure to force a reunion will actually have the opposite effect and push axl's mindset further and further from reuniting with the old band ever.

Also it would be the fucked way for a reunion to happen. IF it ever happened, the magic would happen if Axl and Slash repaired some kind of civil relations and appriciated that each other bring unique talents to the table, and found a way as they used to to highten each other's musical gift. If they jammed not because of pressure, money or anything other than the simple desire to add what the other guy alone can to the sound. So i mean, I don't want to see Axl play with slash because he's become a broken man with his business and life destroyed by pressure and fans and he's been forced into that shit. if we get a reunion one day - i want it to be because Axl and Slash have naturally come to a place to make it real. And if that's not something that can happen, then fuck it don't give me a reunion, just let them do their solo shit in peace. Let Slash do VR and his solo albums, let Axl do his CD follow ups in his own timeline, stop fucking with them and let them create songs millions of times better than I can write!

So rant aside, if that's what they are trying to do, I dont think it will work, and if it did, I don't think most fans would really want it to happen on those terms.

To me its the difference between seducing a girl and drugging her. You might want the sex but not on any terms. I'd love to see Axl play with Slash again...but not because some fuck hacked his email account and fucked up his personal relations.

Board footer