You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ppp

Re: Someone Is In Big Trouble

ppp wrote:

The last Ron post was the best of the bunch. He said there is no gag order on anyone to not speak.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
ppp wrote:

The last Ron post was the best of the bunch. He said there is no gag order on anyone to not speak.

And I'm the Easter Bunny. 16

ppp

ppp wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
ppp wrote:

Well, who knows? I would suppose a gag order would not allow him to post anything at all on a message board though. Especially telling fans off.

Also I'd think DJ couldn't speak about tour or album plans, which he has.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
ppp wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
ppp wrote:

Well, who knows? I would suppose a gag order would not allow him to post anything at all on a message board though. Especially telling fans off.

Probably not a literal gag order, just an implied one. Talk about anything of consequence and you're fired.

Just saw a post by Ron where he said the current band is Axl's 25 year vision. LMFAO.

ppp

ppp wrote:

Didn't Robin post on mygnr not long ago, giving his opinion on Ron?

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
ppp wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Probably not a literal gag order, just an implied one. Talk about anything of consequence and you're fired.

Just saw a post by Ron where he said the current band is Axl's 25 year vision. LMFAO.

Yeah, they always speak in vague terms.  I bet if you ask them about how the music was put together and how the general day to day operations of the band are they would be silent.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
Aussie wrote:

^ We don't have enough dickheads here.  Mygnr on the other hand, it's like shooting fish in a barrell!

Ha ha ha... you are so right 14

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I think Ron should have saved himself from decending to the level he did.

Gracious denial of all then silence would have done. I think he came across a bit juvenile there, which he most certainly is not most of the time.

Its hard to turn the other cheek sometimes; we've all been insulted by posters and felt the blood boil but a man in his position needs to take the high road.

I always remember Duffs comment about being really hurt by a posters comment before finding out he was 14!!

Chin up Ron!

I may be an unapologetic reunionite but I feel that, as people & musicians, these men deserve respect. They did not break up GNR and cannot be held responsible for Slash etc not being there.

They are just men who got a great break trhough years of training and effort and are basically trying to put food on the table like the rest of us.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

GNR (Axl) created the fucking crazies, and now his crazies are taking their craziness out on the band.

Thats BS dude, people need to take responsibility for their own actions. There are folk who log onto those sites everyday with the sole intent of upsetting others, they're just childish arseholes with nothing better to do.
They get off on being rude to people on the internet coz they know if they tried it on the street in next to no time they'd be crawling around on the floor looking for their teeth thats been punched out.

I know some folk will give him stick for his rant, especially the malicious arseholes he was attacking, but I thought it was glorious.
I honestly believe the band doesnt spend that much time reading the forums, cause if they did they'd be spitting bullets all the time. If I was in the band I'd be laying into folk every night and wanting their fuckin addresses 14

Olorin

Olorin wrote:
ppp wrote:

Didn't Robin post on mygnr not long ago, giving his opinion on Ron?

Did he?  A fake surely...

Board footer