You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Someone Is In Big Trouble

Olorin wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
ppp wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

And I'm the Easter Bunny. 16

Well, who knows? I would suppose a gag order would not allow him to post anything at all on a message board though. Especially telling fans off.

Also I'd think DJ couldn't speak about tour or album plans, which he has.

Probably not a literal gag order, just an implied one. Talk about anything of consequence and you're fired.

Just saw a post by Ron where he said the current band is Axl's 25 year vision. LMFAO.

I've never believed in the gag order, its probably just respect, manners and bad experience that makes them choose their words carefully.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Olorin wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

GNR (Axl) created the fucking crazies, and now his crazies are taking their craziness out on the band.

Thats BS dude, people need to take responsibility for their own actions. There are folk who log onto those sites everyday with the sole intent of upsetting others, they're just childish arseholes with nothing better to do.
They get off on being rude to people on the internet coz they know if they tried it on the street in next to no time they'd be crawling around on the floor looking for their teeth thats been punched out.

Right on the money man!  22

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Taking responsibility for their own actions is a two-way street.  When there's no accountability on one side, you can't demand accountability from the other side.  It just doesn't work that way in real life, it certainly doesn't work that way on the internet.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

The thing people forget is the reason there are so many crazy rumors about this band is because Axl does not speak or let us in on the bands plans like every other band does. So when rumors are started or stuff like this MSL thing comes out of course everyone is going to jump on it. Its like not feed sharks for a few weeks then throwing in a little bit of chum in the water, what do you think is going to happen?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

The thing people forget is the reason there are so many crazy rumors about this band is because Axl does not speak or let us in on the bands plans like every other band does. So when rumors are started or stuff like this MSL thing comes out of course everyone is going to jump on it. Its like not feed sharks for a few weeks then throwing in a little bit of chum in the water, what do you think is going to happen?

That is what I was saying.... Its not right, but the actions, or lack of action from Axl (communication, riots, late starts, rants) breeds this type of behavior.  I would have a hard time believing a Bon Jovi or U2 forum would be have like the mygnr forum did.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

I honestly don't believe it would make much of a difference if Axl did a 180 and started having weekly q and a's with fans and giving state of the band updates.  The situation between the band and its "fans" has gotten so far out of whack that it's unfixable.  And the blame does not fall entirely on Axl.  It's the people who have decided they haven't gotten what they deserved over the years and are demanding things on their terms instead of letting the band function at its normal rate.

Sky Dog wrote:

there are a lot of idiots in this world...MYGNR has their fair share. This whole thing is absurd. 17

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Listen, it's not Axl's fault as much as some may want to believe.  Not all bands are so forthcoming with their fans.  Go check out www.vhlinks.com sometime.  Van Halen has been about as unstable as GNR over the years.  They've had long silent periods, haven't had new music for well over a decade, "reuinion" tours to keep the fans somewhat happy and entertained. 

And their fans aren't exactly pleased with the way things have gone.  They voice their displeasure, call for a full reuinion, give their support to "Chickenfoot", call Ed things slightly less demeaning than GNR "fans" do Axl.

Yet, their "fans" aren't hacking Eddie's e-mail, leaking demos, creating rumors about everything under the sun.

You see the difference?

johndivney wrote:

van halen fans aren't as smart, good looking or young as gnr fans tho..

Board footer