You are not logged in. Please register or login.

nugget
 Rep: 0 

Re: Someone Is In Big Trouble

nugget wrote:

And why what Bumble said was deleted/hidden?

In short, Bumble flat out lied about him complaining about DJ getting paid more.

The Gnr camp contacted admin/Eric because they know Bumble lied about the salary thing and it could be released soon. They have seen the relevant document, was sent to them after Bumble's posts. And suddenly that entire Bumble 'interview' is gone, like it never happened. Almost 1 hour after that document was sent to the GNR camp.

Bumble also acted like a total idiot and insulted people who were just asking questions and then went on a tirade why he is 'someone' because he "has been on front pages of magazines": and made jokes why people working 9 to 5 jobs are nobodies flipping pancakes and being losers (yes, you and your dad). He made a rape joke too. Great humble guy.

Then he answered trivial questions about food and alcohol and his cats, making himself look like an awesome guy on a PR campaign to be elected for an office.....totally ignoring relevant questions about the 'band' he is employed by to replace a replacement...and then claimed he has no gag order, of course.

Latest word is that Bumble is in trouble with Axl and Gnr management because of his big mouth. Should stick to playing bullshit on his guitar instead of talking bullshit.

His time in Gnr is coming to an end.

Draw your own conclusion, do not believe the propaganda from the ones who have been bought and paid for, like mygnr admin/mods who are 'cleaning up' that thread (censor at work to word everything differently and delete) or Bumble himself whining about whichever cat of his died which made him so 'emotional' and lie.

Many people have been banned/suspended who were asking serious questions in that thread while being polite and to the point (way more polite than Bumble with his over the top, childish insults flying around). And it looks they are not banned/suspended, we are still seen as normal 'members', including me and I know of at least 7 others (thanks to other Gnr forums we are part of). 2 of them got banned/suspended after that thread was deleted/hidden so obviously someone was going through that thread after you could not see it anymore and banning/suspending people judging by what they asked.

Welcome to HTGTH v2.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

And how exactly do you know this information?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Music is a very incestious business though...and I get the impression Axl pisses a lot of people off, or is pissed off by a lot of people...might make sense to keep an eye on it! lol.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so nugget...welcome to gnr evo...but this is not a place to complain about other gnr forums, feel free to partake in the discussions however you see fit, but please refrain from insulting people (here or other forums, as well as no insults to band members please)

other than that its all good... smile welcome...if you browse through this thread on previous pages you will see all rons posts from mygnr from the other night...we have no intent of moving them or deleting them

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

...no insults to band members please

Could have sworn this forum used to pride itself on freedom of speech, including criticism of the band (cough...Axl...cough). Let's face it, there is plenty to criticize with this band. I guess the freedom to engage in said criticism is going down the tubes now.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

its always been that way well we dont really enforce it its just kinda assumed that everyone will pay them respect smile and for the most part the board members here do

there are always ways of expressing your thoughts without having to resort to out and out name calling ... it happens but try not to make it the norm, if it gets out of control we'll just request that it be toned down, if its not toneed down....well we go from there if that occurs smile

constructive critism is always acceptable as long as you think through your post instead just calling a guy a "fucking cocksucker" or some such smile

critism is different than insulting in my book

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Over the years bumble has been very specific that he's happy to chat to fans and answer general musical questions, but he doesn't want to discuss plans for GNR or release any specific unknown information about GNR.

He's that way because it's Axl's band, and his role is to make music when it's asked of him, and anything beyond that is not his division of the orginisation. It's all up to Axl and the Managers and probably a load of other people.

It's the way GNR is run. Speaking freely about those things is him basicly talking about other people's plans and other people's jobs and stuff he has no direct control over.

Any time he does so he risks being wrong, upsetting those people, or in some cases probably actually jepodising the chances of those things happening.

I don't understand why people can't seem to understand that fact. For better or worse it's just the way this band works - and bumble being silent on those facts is just him showing respect to those in control. He's hired to be the guy who plays the guitar, not to be the man who releases info and whatever else.

As for him being rude. You have to remember he's a human being, and he was being shown a lot of disrespect from posters. Should he have "turned the other cheek" biblically? Maybe..but you know this whole documents thing is messing with his friendships, his job, his reputation and his life. So people are directly fucking with him, then he comes online to clarrify things and he is insulted by people. Some of the things said to him were beyond insulting. Outragous.

So, call me a nutswinger if you will, but I take his side 100% on this one.

Ironiclly too, if we want a more open and communicative GNR, then like maybe we shouldn't fuck with the band and insert ourselves into their commercial dealings where even bandmembers don't involve themselves, and maybe we shouldnt insult the very people that reach out and get to know fans. If you are correct bumble does get in trouble over this, will the next guy even speak to a fan? I don't understand why people keep fucking with this band. It's starting to make me ashamed.

Sky Dog wrote:
nugget wrote:

And why what Bumble said was deleted/hidden?

In short, Bumble flat out lied about him complaining about DJ getting paid more.

The Gnr camp contacted admin/Eric because they know Bumble lied about the salary thing and it could be released soon. They have seen the relevant document, was sent to them after Bumble's posts. And suddenly that entire Bumble 'interview' is gone, like it never happened. Almost 1 hour after that document was sent to the GNR camp.

Bumble also acted like a total idiot and insulted people who were just asking questions and then went on a tirade why he is 'someone' because he "has been on front pages of magazines": and made jokes why people working 9 to 5 jobs are nobodies flipping pancakes and being losers (yes, you and your dad). He made a rape joke too. Great humble guy.

Then he answered trivial questions about food and alcohol and his cats, making himself look like an awesome guy on a PR campaign to be elected for an office.....totally ignoring relevant questions about the 'band' he is employed by to replace a replacement...and then claimed he has no gag order, of course.

Latest word is that Bumble is in trouble with Axl and Gnr management because of his big mouth. Should stick to playing bullshit on his guitar instead of talking bullshit.

His time in Gnr is coming to an end.

Draw your own conclusion, do not believe the propaganda from the ones who have been bought and paid for, like mygnr admin/mods who are 'cleaning up' that thread (censor at work to word everything differently and delete) or Bumble himself whining about whichever cat of his died which made him so 'emotional' and lie.

Many people have been banned/suspended who were asking serious questions in that thread while being polite and to the point (way more polite than Bumble with his over the top, childish insults flying around). And it looks they are not banned/suspended, we are still seen as normal 'members', including me and I know of at least 7 others (thanks to other Gnr forums we are part of). 2 of them got banned/suspended after that thread was deleted/hidden so obviously someone was going through that thread after you could not see it anymore and banning/suspending people judging by what they asked.

Welcome to HTGTH v2.

all the big forums are filled with idiots....why any member of Gnr would go to any of them is beyond me.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer