You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: GnR 2011 North American Tour? (*Rumor*)

BLS-Pride wrote:

I dont see a Guns tour anytime soon here. Besides Axl won't come down to Newark.. We'd eat him alive in the brick city.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

man this STINKS !  Would have been awesome to catch the first 3 slots!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Hoping against hope that there's any amount of truth to this!!

sinking-ship.JPG

Sky Dog wrote:

could be starting in my hometown at a 10,000 seat arena...saw Tool there in summer 2009. 22

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

just thinking about it though...UFC is scheduled for its first Ontario Canada appearance at the rogers centre (literally across the street from Air Canada Centre) on Apr 30...wouldnt be a good time cuz we've been waiting for MMA action in ontario forever

EDIT: faldor I moved this into its own thread and slightly edited your first post....hey its something to talk about to get away from other crap that has been happening recently smile

Yeah that was my thought too.  I just didn't want to give the rumor TOO much credence.  You're right though, far more interesting and fun topic to at least discuss.  Here's to hoping.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I dont see a Guns tour anytime soon here. Besides Axl won't come down to Newark.. We'd eat him alive in the brick city.

Me neither. A certain Mr. Azoff has a long reach in the US arena concert market.

Oh, and he's suing and being sued by G&R too.

Sky Dog wrote:

anything and everything is up for negotiation...a tour could be a part of a potential resolution to the lawsuit. Personally, I don't think they should be scheduling arena shows in some of these cities.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah that and DJ is dong his Sixx AM shit, that will take his time away. I wouldn't expect anything really.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
madagas wrote:

anything and everything is up for negotiation...a tour could be a part of a potential resolution to the lawsuit. Personally, I don't think they should be scheduling arena shows in some of these cities.

what lawsuit?

this msl bs has been such a turnoff for me - i haven't been abke to get through the threads and keep up with what's going on. i try and then just log off after a miunte.

Board footer