You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Black Label Society

metallex78 wrote:

I've found BLS to be very meh for a while, maybe with a new guitarist, they'll put out something more interesting

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I've found BLS to be very meh for a while, maybe with a new guitarist, they'll put out something more interesting

Yeah it got stale. Mafia was the last album that I though was decent. Blessed is the last album that I really felt it though. Still a good show live. The first time I saw them was killer. The middle two times ended up being the same set basically.  Just like a band we know. But the last time was a good mix up and Nick shined. Sad to see him out. Just when Chad left on drums.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

New BLS song. Album this spring. I dunno how I feel about it. Nothing old school BLS about it. Need to give it a few listens.  Little AIC sounding in a BLS way.

Catacombs Of The Black Vatican" track listing:

01. Fields Of Unforgiveness 
02. My Dying Time 
03. Believe 
04. Angel Of Mercy 
05. Heart Of Darkness 
06. Beyond The Down 
07. Scars
08. Damn The Flood
09. I've Gone Away
10. Empty Promises
11. Shades Of Gray
12. Dark Side Of The Sun (bonus track) 
13. The Nomad (bonus track)

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

New BLS song. Album this spring. I dunno how I feel about it. Nothing old school BLS about it. Need to give it a few listens.  Little AIC sounding in a BLS way.

Catacombs Of The Black Vatican" track listing:

01. Fields Of Unforgiveness 
02. My Dying Time 
03. Believe 
04. Angel Of Mercy 
05. Heart Of Darkness 
06. Beyond The Down 
07. Scars
08. Damn The Flood
09. I've Gone Away
10. Empty Promises
11. Shades Of Gray
12. Dark Side Of The Sun (bonus track) 
13. The Nomad (bonus track)

I dunno, man.. I REALLY dig it. It's got that vibe that The Blessed Hellride album had... Simple, catchy... Kinda heavy, and nothing TOO show-offy... I'm actually pretty stoked to hear the rest now.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Furbush wrote:

I dunno, man.. I REALLY dig it. It's got that vibe that The Blessed Hellride album had... Simple, catchy... Kinda heavy, and nothing TOO show-offy... I'm actually pretty stoked to hear the rest now

Yeah I can hear a little hellride in it. After a few listens I do like it. Im jud not grabbed by it though. Definitely interested to hear the rest of the album. I'm all for the hellride sound. One of my favorite bls albums.

Board footer