You are not logged in. Please register or login.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

Re: Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal myGnRforum chat transcripts

emcitymisfit wrote:

How many of you guys are BBF trying to get these threads locked down?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

spartacus.jpg

I'm Bumblefoot!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
jamester wrote:

Neemo how many locked threads is any user allowed before the problem is removed? If it has to be locked please remove the problem user account. and/or split the thread from bbf's post in one locked thread with a temp sticky and a discussion thread.

are you talking about yourself jamester? 16 thanks for the moderating advice anyway tongue

emcitymisfit wrote:

How many of you guys are BBF trying to get these threads locked down?

^ at least 4 of us roll roll

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Of course I'm kidding, but constantly obsessing about locking threads like this isn't merely about consolidating or making this forum easy to read (the number of contributors and quality of posters at this point means it will never be a mecca of inane threads and trolls like Mygnr), but at certain times seems a little meglomaniacal.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

how bout a Ron quotes/ interviews thread...there is 4 topics going and it is mind numbing.

i dunno there is now threads in the garden about this crap too i'm going past my better judgement to lock everythign 16

EDIT: please keep the chatter about this topic in one thread ... THIS ONE

and keep it civil

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:

Of course I'm kidding, but constantly obsessing about locking threads like this isn't merely about consolidating or making this forum easy to read (the number of contributors and quality of posters at this point means it will never be a mecca of inane threads and trolls like Mygnr), but at certain times seems a little meglomaniacal.

well for fuck sakes how many threads do we need about this?

show me the credentials for these jackasses making these outrageous claims .... random joe blow with hurt feelings doesnt make somethign true and i dont give a shit if mygnrforum mods need their asses wiped before making a decision

i locked the previous threads a couple weeks ago cuz they basically became shit slinging and heresay and the dicsussion at hand had long ran its course

sorry if you think it makes me meglomaniacal but we prefer a certain level of discussion here and users insulting each other and random jackasses with unfounded claims dont really strike me as scintilating conversation....so if we can dicsuss things like adults i will keep it open...

and to all those opposed....hmmph...well?!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

When I discuss things like an adult i say stuff like this: If you're dumb enough to see the bullshit Dave spews or the childish assholes at MyGnr, you deserve the all the negativity that is going to come your way. Simply put, if you believe all that stuff, you're a dumbass and cannot be saved from your own stupidity.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Anyone who brings up this shit should be banned. Its not even interesting to discuss, just trolling for the sake of it.

imsorry wrote:

Axl should make the next tour only with a jukebox life will be much more easier for him...

Board footer