You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Black Sabbath

johndivney wrote:

Saw them last night.

Brilliant fuckin gig. Amazing energy. Gig of the year.
They're one of my favourite ever bands, top5 , like tied w/stones as my fave English band, but even so their show exceeded all expectations. I was willing to go just to give them & chance & to have seen them live but I was half expecting a dodgy enough show. In the end they blew me away.
They sounded awesome, huge. & they really put everything they had to it. Y'know sometimes you go see these arena acts & they're just phoning it in.. But sabbath were heavier & more intense than they had any right to be after all these years.
The crowd was brilliant. Once NiB hit the place went nuts & barely let up the rest of the night. Got a little smoke in whenever they did a new tune. Was just perfect.

Even the drum solo was great. If that's not a sign of a brilliant show I dont know what is!

That's awesome man. Sounds like it was one epic show. I've heard nothing but great reviews from these tours. Kills me that I had to miss out on one of the U.S. shows due to me having to save money for other things at the time.

Board footer