You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Black Sabbath

metallex78 wrote:

Honestly, I thought it was kinda bland until it got to the riff at 6.20... then I was banging my head uncontrollably. They should've made the whole song around THAT riff I reckon.

Still, overall, much better than I was expecting!

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:

Don`t like it, it`s bland, boring and goes nowhere it drags too long and never ends. I really hope there are much better songs on the record but something tells me that after listening to the album in it`s entirety. I`ll be like The Devil You Know > > > > > > 13.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I dig it. Not crazy dig it but I dig it. Second half is where it's at like others have said.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I feel I need to be high as fuck to really appreciate this.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:

Live version of "End of the Beginning". Hear it 20 days early!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/black-sa … ican-tour/

..and more NA Summer tour dates.

They have a show opened up in August only about a hour or so away from my place. So I'm considering it if my other summer tour ideas with my friends don't pan out and  planning details.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Glad to hear the full story on the Bill situation and yeah it seemed that Bill was the one who screwed up the opportunity for the reunion. Got to keep practicing at your craft no matter what I suppose. Even though Ozzy doesn't have much to say since his voice needs to get back into shape with some of this concert footage I've been seeing of the new Sabbath shows. Rehearse, Rehearse, and vocal exercises. Hoping to see an improvement from Ozzy in the coming months cause I want to see this band live. I know that Tony and Geezer are getting it done and killing it as usual even with Tony's health worries. Still sending the Iron Man good vibes. Hoping for the new album to be amazing too!

Board footer