You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Ron Visiting Israel For Benefit Show

DCK wrote:

It went in the wrong direction because of stupid comments

johndivney wrote:
DCK wrote:

Just because of "the situation" they should be denied a rock show with Ron Thal? Suck my dick.

yes. but no to sucking your dick, DCK..

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:

Don't think anyone but you provided the stupid comments...

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

To return us to sanity - I don't care about this at all.

DCK

DCK wrote:
Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:

Seriously? Having an issue with Ron, as a jew, playing some low PR rock show in Israel in regards to the Holocaust shouldn't be allowed.

How fucking stupid is that. Really.

Just listen to yourself.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Wow guys!

Hopefully one of you guys with such strong feelings can post a thread in the garden to carry your debate in a peaceful way. Im interested in hearing your view points Minus the insults and begging for E-Oral. Dog Speed!

DCK

DCK wrote:

I can take it in The Garden if it actually involves politics. It does not. Ron wanna do some kind of guitar thing in Israel in connection to the Holocaust. That's it.

It was those two brainiacs who in a stroke of genious decided to mix rock n roll with politics, actually being of the opinion that Rons presence in Israel was something he "shouldn't be doing".

And I'm terribly sorry for using rude remarks but it felt so fucking good I don't really care.

If you want to discuss politics I'm all for it but as you say, in another section.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ok lighten up on whatever is goin on in here ... Ron playing for some less fortunate fans ... good on him

as for it being top secret....not any more

johndivney wrote:

wtf this DCK GENIUS, nobody ever said somebody Shouldn't Be Allowed To do fucking anything

everything about R n' R is political - EVERYTHING is political.

i'm sorry Neemo but it's just not as simple as Ron - or in our most base/explicit language, a famous jew playing for some less fortunate fans. there are millions of rock fans in turmoil, you don't have to play specifically in a country which is currently running it's own genocide & famine on a group of people - what about those people? a lot of them have prob nvr even heard of GnR or ever get the remotest chance at hearing that music..

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:
Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:

Seriously? Having an issue with Ron, as a jew, playing some low PR rock show in Israel in regards to the Holocaust shouldn't be allowed.

Just listen to yourself.

DCK wrote:
Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:

Just listen to yourself.

Ok, to make it even more "stupid", I don't even buy vegetables or fruit if it says "Made in Isreal". Not saying the farmer is bombing the fuck out of an entire "country" who he allready have imprisoned. I just feel this sort of humanitarian obligation not to suport ANY business coming from Isreal, until they start behaving according to reality and not some ancient, fairytale, God-given sense of entitlement. Not saying that Isreal is the only wrongdoing part here, but they hold the key to the solution and don't seem to have any desire to use it. I have no hope in seeing a resolution to that conflict in my lifetime, but I do feel the need to make my little "stand" and maybe encourage my daughter in years to come to be able to see the world and it's inhabitants as just that. Inhabitants of ONE world instead of divided sections of tribes.
We are all on one organic spaceship hurling through space at an insane speed. Ancient books and prophecies telling you what is "your promised piece of land" should have NO say in ANY matter! Period! It's 2011, let's turn that fucking page already!

Board footer