You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Re: Questions

Seven wrote:

There is no comparing the energy of the old band to the new... It is to me an energy thing, the old band was focused energy the new guys while competent lack the conviction and focus the former members had.. I guess a lack of Cohesiveness is what would describe the difference. It's not like the new guys have been through more than the old band, the music industry hands that out fairly evenly in large doses to all concerned.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Slash, Finck, blah. Buckethead blows em all away. He can play circles around them.

Fire away!

bigbri wrote:

Slash, Finck, blah. Buckethead blows em all away. He can play circles around them.

Fire away!

that is correct actually, he does play circles around anyone basically.   But I still prefer Robin's style over Bucket's.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

"Slash, Finck, blah. Buckethead blows em all away. He can play circles around them."

I'd agree with that on a technical basis. He can just do fingering they can't do. However I don't think his style suits the early GNR songs, in terms of the feel of the songs. At least that was the impression I had of him in 200x. Awesome guitarist in the wrong band. Although i'll grant he is cool on the new tracks too.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Fire away!

So what? There are millions of singers who are more skilled than Axl, yet he's the one I like the most.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer