You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Avenged Sevenfold

metallex78 wrote:

Fuck yeah!!! 9 9 9

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

This leaked, am downloading now!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

It's streaming in full on iTunes too apparently. Can't wait to listen to it tonight!

lespaul
 Rep: 2 

lespaul wrote:

Just downloaded this album and it rocks.better than their last album.syn gates kills it on this album

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Awesome to hear, can't wait to listen to it!

Apparently there's a GN'R style sleazy rocker on there too

lespaul
 Rep: 2 

lespaul wrote:

Iv only listened once so far but doing time is kinda sleazy yeah.it has abit of gnr influence for sure

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Fuck, iTunes is being a cunt, and I can't listen to it here in Australia. It only lets me preview the single, which I already have.

Anyone wanna hep me out with a download link

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Streaming it now...first impressions are it's pretty killer...only a few songs in but it's def good. More based around their metallica sort of classic metal influences than the hardcore sound of their youth...but it's great to me. First couple of songs up loud is a horns up.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Listened to it a few times today, and it's not the classic I was expecting it to be after some reviews I've read.

There are some strong moments, and they're definitely channeling classic metal influences like Monkey said, but there are tracks where they're almost blatantly ripping their influences off (This Means War = Sad But True), but I'll give it a few more listens before final judgement.

Love the opening track Shepard of Fire, and Doing Time is a sleazy GN'R style rocker! 3 9

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:

LISTEN WHILE YOU CAN:

Board footer