You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Bin Laden dead

faldor wrote:
johndivney wrote:

i heard he was I.D.'d by dna compared to his dead sister who used to live in the US and who's brain is still in america/washington..

Yeah they just had breaking news, that there was a DNA match that confirms it was indeed Bin Laden.

johndivney wrote:

they'll release the photo's eventually.

love obama's reaction @ 2.19 to the joke @ 2.07: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGITlxf … ure=relmfu

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
johndivney wrote:

i heard he was I.D.'d by dna compared to his dead sister who used to live in the US and who's brain is still in america/washington..

100% DNA match.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I know that my american freinds here are happy at this turn of events but things like this are just weird to me

USA USA USA ... what are we proud of?

johndivney wrote:

love obama's reaction @ 2.19 to the joke @ 2.07: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGITlxf … ure=relmfu

not really a funny topic to me...but whatever

$1 Trillion dollars and a world in economic turmoil to kill 2 men ... so now what? cheering and laughing? 18

johndivney wrote:
Neemo wrote:

$1 Trillion dollars and a world in economic turmoil to kill 2 men ... so now what? cheering and laughing? 18

have u never seen return of the jedi??

i'm w/you on the weirdness, especially seeing people dancing in the streets.
but that vid i posted was funny/weird cause of the timing of it - the attack on the bin laden complex was originally planned for the same night as that dinner, & obama is probs the only one in that room who knows the truth about osama at that very moment, yet is able to crack a massive grin & laugh. surely you've got to be able to appreciate the politiks & cunning behind that facade??
why wasn't it cut/vetoed from the guy's speech before hand? because it'd maybe draw attn to obama's & the military's plans if it got out a joke about bin laden had been axed and/or the people responsible for proofing the speech were out of the loop regarding the planned assault on bin laden.
(& you have to say, if it were for yesterday evenings killing of bin laden, that joke would have been really old & unfunny, but now it's given new light by the timing of it - on saturday it was a really stale unfunny joke, by sunday/monday it's bizarre the coincide!)

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

☑ Saddam Hussein ☑ Osama Bin Laden ☐ Barbra Streisand

johndivney wrote:

340x.jpg

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Slash
Osama is dead? I want to see the body. Iii|; )'

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Killed and buried at sea... is it a silly idea that he's really enroute to the good 'ol USA where he will be used as a football, dartboard and court jester for the rest of his miserable life?

Board footer