You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Walking Dead

johndivney wrote:

worst episode ever

ha!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The best part of the episode was Carol showing up on a stretcher...that's about it. The whole hierarchy of the hospital was kind of dumb.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Really good episode. I hate the ginger beast man but the episode was solid. Who didn't know Rain Man was really lying?

I'm a very good driver.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Ginger reminds me a lot of Axl...   Daryl is Slash... hahahaha... Anyway, this season is fantastic!!!

misterID

misterID wrote:

Pfffft, Slash was more like Shane. Axl was The Governor.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Haha. Duff was the blonde friend of Michone.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

misterID wrote:

Really good episode. I hate the ginger beast man but the episode was solid. Who didn't know Rain Man was really lying?

I'm a very good driver.

I read the comics; so I knew it was coming eventually. Kind of glad they took care of that plot point and didn't run it into the ground for too long. Looks like we'll solve the Beth plot line with Daryl and Carol on Sunday. Sounds like it's going to be a kick ass episode. Looks like all the survivor sub groups will probably meet up together during the mid season finale episode that breaks for the holiday months. Might run into Morgan and whatever he's doing in Atlanta and convince him to go with them to DC.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Ginger reminds me a lot of Axl...   Daryl is Slash... hahahaha... Anyway, this season is fantastic!!!

haha...Nice! 16

misterID

misterID wrote:

It was an okay episode. I really like Carol, but I hate fake Chris Rock.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't like Noah either.

Board footer