You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: The Walking Dead

Smoking Guns wrote:

Bad episode. Senseless death.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I actually thought it was good. Didn't see it coming. He had to go. He lost the will to kill which in that society is survival.  An alpha not acting like a alpha won't  last long.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I liked the episode this week better!  This group is in need of some good news... They seem to be at their breaking point.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

It was slow but still enjoyable I thought. Rick finally said the words. That was pretty cool. Definitely worn thin as a group. Things will get better only to get worse.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I liked this episode, I'm just getting tired of all the "safe communities" that end in disaster. I liked the idea of getting to Washington because it was a goal... and now we just sit back and wait for the eventual disaster.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Rick is wise and smells the bullshit, but the group wants to believe so bad that this place will turn out good.  This shit will lead to Negan... But Rick is ready for this, he doesn't trust anyone.  So though badshit is coming, Rick won't be fooled.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Rick is wise and smells the bullshit, but the group wants to believe so bad that this place will turn out good.  This shit will lead to Negan... But Rick is ready for this, he doesn't trust anyone.  So though badshit is coming, Rick won't be fooled.

I agree. And they have been foreshadowing negan all season with Glen. The bat, barbed wire, heads bashed in. I think we will see Negan in the back half of season 6.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Okay, now you guys reeled me back in...

Nic Cage as Negan. That would be cool.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Is Negan the one that chopped all the bodies in half in that Virginia subdivision where Tyrese died? We must assume so..  Rick hasn't forgotten that.  If this was a few seasons back, Rick would need Shane right now, but now his headspace is that of a stone cold killer, or as he called himself, "The Walking Dead".  Rick Grimes is the man right now... Waiting for Daryl to start kicking ass again though...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I liked this episode, I'm just getting tired of all the "safe communities" that end in disaster. I liked the idea of getting to Washington because it was a goal... and now we just sit back and wait for the eventual disaster.

I'm with you on this.  I'd rather have seen a few episodes of them on the journey, travelling about. Then myb as a season finale discover a new locale.  One thing I noticed, I think more people ought to get bit by walkers. For the most part, they just seem to kill them all off whenever they're walking around, making it seem like they're just gnats.  Everytime they encounter some I just think 'Oh how are they gonna kill these ones off.  Stabbing them, someone gets trapped, and someone steps in & shoots it off of them'.

Board footer