You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The Walking Dead

misterID wrote:

I didn't see a preview for next weeks show, but it says Rick, Glenn and Hershal get trapped in town. I wonder if there are any more of these people, or if they're walkers.

And if I was Rick, I would have done the same thing. No way I'd take them to the farm.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, the show is getting good now....  Cut throat. Hershel should feel lucky he has Rick and company to protect him. Douches like the guy from Philly would have taken the house and fucked their women.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Awesome episode tonight!

misterID

misterID wrote:

Yup. And next weeks looks insane!

Is it me, or is Lori trying to get Rick to take out Shane?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Next week looks intense. Awesome episode overall. They are starting to pick up on the action and intensity of what this season represents as well as the source material! big_smile

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Shane needs to go. He is a loose cannon....  Fucking Rick needs to out smart him, cause Shane is a crazy mother fucker, and he would own Rick in a straight up fight.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Shane is my favorite and I agree with his philosophies. Rick is starting to turn to the darkside a bit and realizing he needs to be more like Shane.

Shane was right killing Otis.

If he doesn't.. they all three die.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Otis could have made it, they had the ammo of a small army....

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Leg was busted.. zombies gaining.

tough call but don't disagree with it.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Otis could have made it, they had the ammo of a small army....

Actually, they were out of ammo. I think Shane only had one or two bullets left.

I'm interested in where the Shane/Andrea thing is going. They touched on it in the last season. But she's turning into a bad ass, too. Plus, they were humping. It's totally going to change the dynamic of the group.

But I'm thinking Lori wants Shane dead. What if she still wants him? That's where the whole Andrea thing is going to get good.

Board footer