You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: The Walking Dead

Smoking Guns wrote:

People are saying it is one of the best ever. Carol is such a survivor
"Fight or GTFO". What a badass!  Morgan will need to step up soon. He is partially responsible for letting the fuckers (Wolves) live.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Smoking Guns wrote:

People are saying it is one of the best ever. Carol is such a survivor
"Fight or GTFO". What a badass!  Morgan will need to step up soon. He is partially responsible for letting the fuckers (Wolves) live.

Pretty much.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Finally JUST caught up tonight. Carol has probably had the greatest character arc I ever remember seeing on TV. Michonne is a pansy compared to her.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Carol could win an Emmy Alone just based off of that one episode.  It had everything!!!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
misterID wrote:

Finally JUST caught up tonight. Carol has probably had the greatest character arc I ever remember seeing on TV. Michonne is a pansy compared to her.

For real. That part where Morgan had one of the guys tied up and Carol walks by and does what Carol does best was just great.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Wow, crazy episode. I won't comment until everyone has seen it. This season is beyond intense.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I thought is was another thrilling episode... I think the show is now full on screwing with the fans however...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Just crazy...they definately have the pedal to the metal right now

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I dunno. I don't think it was what it looked like. At least for now. Kinda way out of left field if it actually is true.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Hidden Text:

i don't think Glen is dead. I do think the writers are fucking with us and I don't like that. This isn't game of thrones

Board footer