You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: The Walking Dead

BLS-Pride wrote:

Apparently if the spoilers that leaked are true. The midseason opener will be one to remember. Kinda gives me hope for the show.

Same here man! Gotta have faith.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am fired up!  I hope the rest of the season can keep past with a great opening episode!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

HOLY SHIT. That was worth the wait.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

GREATEST WALKING DEAD EVER AND MAYBE ONE THE SINGLE BEST HOUR OF TV EVER (Cable shows only).

They will never top this episode. Just end it now.

I am glad the stupid family is dead.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I really enjoyed. The character of "The Wolf" who took Denise has been a series favorite for me. Pacing issues though a little.  But overall very good. Best in a long time. Negan won't like what happened in the opening. Looks to be good set of episodes.

AtariLegend wrote:

I liked it, but I think calling it the greatest episode is a bit of hyperbole tongue. It should have been the mid-season finale.

We all know now what the formula will be till the season finale. Little will happen and most of the episodes will be filler and introduce new side characters who they can kill off later on. There'll be at least 2 flashback episodes and at the end of the season they'll kill off a random cast member or two (probably Glen).

johndivney wrote:

This show is so stupid. & shit.

I never fail to be impressed by the level of stupidity & the sheer amount of shit they are capable of putting on screen.

That is some magic bullet that took out Carl's eye. Did it bounce off the ground or deflect off a pebble maybe before shooting into his head?

The ONE good thing in this episode was the kid being munched on. That was a sweet death. The rest of the episode, all of it, was just shit. Another goddamn 43mins of my life wasted.

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

That is some magic bullet that took out Carl's eye. Did it bounce off the ground or deflect off a pebble maybe before shooting into his head?

Yeah, they didn't even bother explaining that. Wouldn't the bullet come out the other side of his head? tongue

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Some of the action in the scenes was kinda like 'no fuckin way'.

but was cool to see the whole community band together and deal with the situation.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

How badass is that Neagen thinks he is this billy badass bully, and not only were his guys unsuccessful, Daryl blows them up with a rocket launcher... Now... what kind of a badass blow up your crew with a rocket launcher... Neagan must be very concerned that he is dealing with grade A badasses that are as badass as him. This dynamic will be fun to watch unfold. I am hoping Daryl's role of major badass increases even more being that Rick is on the verge of a breakdown every few episodes it seems. Michone and Carol are as badass as any guy on the show. The group right now is at its all time peak of badassery, just in time for a war with this Neagen fellow. How many times did I say badass in this one damn post?

Board footer