You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: The Walking Dead

PaSnow wrote:

It was a great episode.  I agree with Atari tho, lately the half-seasons are a bangin' opener, filler, flashback, filler, filler, flashback, huge finale. So it's my fear/expectation it'll go that route. We shall see but overall looks like good things & changes are a happening.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Same here. Season 5 was probably the best state the show has been in since Season 1 and some of 3&4. I really hope this season 6 continues that forward momentum after that great return. They just need to start trimming the fat of the show and if that means lowering the episode amount to lead to stronger scripts and pacing, then the production crew should do that. I highly feel it's AMC that keeps botching shit for the show. They don't know what's best for it. There were too many filler episodes in the beginning of this current season that could of been easily reduced. Neagan is going to change things; but part of me feels like they are still rushing into him abit to boost ratings. I also personally think Neagan over stayed his welcome in the comics; so I hope the show gives him the right dose of screen time. AMC also has to get over the language problem.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Part 2 16

johndivney wrote:

That is brilliant. Funny cause it's true.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Good episode. Looks like things are about to get good.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Jesus is here to show a larger world! This episode was such a joy to watch.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Good episode. Definitely setting up next week and the those to follow.  Things could get really interesting from here out.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah it was a good episode.  However, let's keep in mind it was a Rick & Daryl episode.  Which means likely 2 weeks of filler episodes with side characters. So we'll see.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Me and my girlfriend have both agreed that if given a rare opportunity for a 3 way with Rosita it will happen. 16

I liked this week's episode too. Abraham once again has a hell of line. Even his romance delimma wasn't that boring.

Hidden Text:

Can Rick go anywhere with out killing someone and getting covered in blood? Funny the group basically became the same thing Negans crew are. They took the same share for basically promising to do what Began says he does. They might have bitten off more than thru could chew.

Suspect more Carol and Morgan next week.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

W a good show last night

Gregory is a douche

Board footer