You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: The Walking Dead

bigbri wrote:

i plan to watch live from now on, no question.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, that was terrible. That show can fuck off. I will still watch. But it sucks.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Great episode and was exactly what the show needed. The eyeball was lame as shit, though.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I'm actually shocked you didn't like it, SG. It was probably the heaviest episode ever. I kind of feared they were going to drag it out to the end to reveal who got killed, but they handled it very well. Negan is an awesome villain.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm actually shocked you didn't like it, SG. It was probably the heaviest episode ever. I kind of feared they were going to drag it out to the end to reveal who got killed, but they handled it very well. Negan is an awesome villain.

They made Negan act like a characters from The Expendables or some other 80's action movie. So fucking cheesy. Half the episode was based on footage we saw in the finale. Then a montage of all the people in line.

Negan came on too strong and too over the top.

It was very weak and cheesy and the writing was pretty awful. Rinse and repeat. We know what will happen.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Last year episode 1 was amazing. This one the arrogant writers tried to win some award for being shocking and over the top. Compare this circus to GOT and TWD looks like child's play.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think the Guvna was a more charming less cheesy villain that I grew to hate. Negan's machismo comes off fake. Was he cast to act like Murdoch from the A Team (or whoever their white hair leader was)?

misterID

misterID wrote:

Negan was cheesy last year, I'll say that, but I think he rebounded nicely. Agree with the cutaways. Carl is still a horrible actor. And I thought the governor...eh, I was never impressed with him. Negan made Rick his lap dog.

AtariLegend wrote:

Typical Walking Dead. 20 minutes of filler just to tell you how the last episode ended.

Glen should have been killed off last season, it literally means nothing now. All shock value gone and Abraham was just a secondary character.

The show needs to depart from the comics. It's not like GOT where it's better/more consistent when based upon the source material.

No one is sitting through 4 seasons + of Neegan watching other secondary characters get killed off in the background.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Pretty fucking bleak episode. Viewers will only wallow in this type of misery for so long.

Board footer