You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The Walking Dead

misterID wrote:

I DVR'd the last episode and just watched it...

Loved the end of the episode. Not only is Rick getting darker but they showed The Prison. Shit's about to get serious. But most of all....

Michonne debuted like a mother fucker!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Yeah..that season finale was pretty epic. It had a few missteps; but delivered and made up for some of the slower paced episodes! Season 3 in the fall, bring it on!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

It was so badass!  Daryl is the fucking man now, can't wait for the prison. Andrea is o e tough bitch. So what was that that saved her?

Me_Wise_Magic

Michonne is her name I believe. Daryl is the fucking man!!

misterID

misterID wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

Yeah..that season finale was pretty epic. It had a few missteps; but delivered and made up for some of the slower paced episodes! Season 3 in the fall, bring it on!!

Yeah, and some of the Zombies look terrible. Seen better zombies at UNIVERSAL's halloween horror nights. That was shocking.

Glad I wasn't the only one who saw 'errrr" moments. But the overall show was bad ass.

Me_Wise_Magic

oh of course. Watching the process of making the zombies looks and sounds I hear is quite time consuming; so some of them aren't going to be fully out there in make up and gore which is a shame. But..hey if they can pull off all this awesome shit on TV, then i have no other words. 14 big_smile Plus..it's all about budget and costs too. Also with the missteps was just some of the background actors (Lori, Carol, and a few others) and dialogue at times got rather annoying and slowed things down. I was like..okay..move on or Shut up lol! 4 14

Too bad that I only have a few shows left to watch these next few months. Why does fall have to be so far away? 11

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Daryl on the Harley is so fucking kickass.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I fast forwarded some of the dialouge scenes between Rick and Hershel. Jesus Christ, some of that shit can be tedious.

But Rick's meltdown at the end was fantabulous. Especially going off on Maggie. I wish we could have had a 37 year old Jack Nicholson pull that scene off.

Me_Wise_Magic

that would be fucking hysterical!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

One theory is that Lori's baby doesn't have the disease yet, so they key to the future. Also the "governor" is going to be the thorn in their side next year. He protects you, but gets to fuck your wife.

Board footer