You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

Sky Dog wrote:

notice AEG LIVE as promoter....not Live Nation. I wonder how the Azoff settlement factors in to the tour....

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Good eyes.

I understand Live Nation is involved in some capacity, tho. As Azoff was said to have come to a touring agreement with Ax, part of the package may have been that another promoter will take on to represent Guns.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses News.
Several sources suggesting details regarding further US tour dates (Dallas, Atlanta etc.) are to be released Monday.
2 hours ago

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Atlanta, GA on Nov 2nd.

- HTGTH

Dallas is also guessed for early November.

Sky Dog wrote:

I actually may have to go.....will need the details.

Now, in retrospect, never seen Ax in the ATL....only 7 Illusion shows...2 in Birmingham, 2 in Indy, 1 in LA, AND 1 in Tampa and 1 in Chapel Hill, NC

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am sick of the chinese logo, the guns and skulls still looks so badass...  Even though it makes me think of the old band.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
madagas wrote:

I actually may have to go.....will need the details.

Now, in retrospect, never seen Ax in the ATL....only 7 Illusion shows...2 in Birmingham, 2 in Indy, 1 in LA, AND 1 in Tampa and 1 in Chapel Hill, NC

Not a bad effort mate

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

A Friday night in Atl might work.  If I go, I'll wait to the last minute to buy tickets...maybe I can get them free.

Edit: Never mind.  It's Wednesday.  That's the two major cities I could attend both being on a week night.  Interesting.

Sky Dog wrote:

I will be interested in the choice of venues.....most likely Gwinnett Arena...10,000...they will do alright there.

Sky Dog wrote:

yep...open at Gwinnett on 11-2...5 days before Foo Fighters....too funny.

Board footer