You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

ereeper wrote:

I will be at the Detroit show again.  I'm hoping to catch the Indiana show as well depending on the date.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I have to admit to being surprised at all the people buying tickets now when they will be given away later.  There's no chance they sell out these arenas.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I have to admit to being surprised at all the people buying tickets now when they will be given away later.  There's no chance they sell out these arenas.

Not really sure how to respond to this. I guess the nicest thing I can say is this; I'm a Guns N' Roses fan, so I buy tickets to their shows.

You can be a fan with hundreds of dollars in your pocket that you didn't waste on tickets and see the same show.

ereeper

ereeper wrote:

Parade, meet rain.

Funny how someone can spend so much time on something negative.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
ereeper wrote:

Parade, meet rain.

Funny how someone can spend so much time on something negative.

It's honesty man.  There's nothing factually incorrect about what I said.  And I think you need to check and see how much time I actually spend on it.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Nevermind Buzz, he has a long-standing love/hate -relationship with the band. I take it the AFD/UYI era band (at least when Izzy was around) was the best thing since sliced bread to him, and he obviously wasn't alone in that.

The fact that GNR exists today with Axl as the sole founding member does irk him. It'll wear off eventually, just stay with him. smile

ereeper

ereeper wrote:

Russ and I can drink a beer in his honor on 12-1.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer