You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

faldor wrote:

As for "Better", Axl normally struggles with that song.  Honestly can't think of many times he's nailed that song.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Liking Dizzy.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Axl never really nailed Better, ever.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

faldor wrote:

As for "Better", Axl normally struggles with that song.  Honestly can't think of many times he's nailed that song.

He killed at the last LA show in 2006. Actually, that entire show was pretty flawless.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:

It's not just him, it's the band that struggles with it. The song was copied and pasted together in the studio, which makes it a bitch to perform live. Good song in the studio (even with some unnecessary Pitman stuff thrown in the mix).

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

this justintv stream is ten times better. the video is slightly delayed with the sound BUT my computer doesn't slow down like it did with that youtube stream. Thanks Russ for the link!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Welcome Greg.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:

Just being honest so far this show as a whole I'd grade a C but the performance of Estranged gets an A+

still time

Yeah, I was quite impressed.  I haven't seen that many of the old lineups performances of the song, but that performance has to give them a run for their money.

Board footer