You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

Neemo wrote:

18 songs is normal for them on most nights since the 1st vegas gig

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Fine, set list length was alright, considering the insane weather.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

NR..lost lyrics..looked at the teleprompter..prolly wasn't there due to the weather and a major cock up

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Neemo wrote:

18 songs is normal for them on most nights since the 1st vegas gig

All I can say is this; please take into consideration how positive you know me to be normally. Then watch the gig for yourself and honestly tell me if I'm over reacting or not. I really don't think I am, but I'm completely open to other perspectives.

You're not overreacting. Would not be surprised if this upcoming tour ends up being canceled like the 2002 tour. Let's just hope there aren't any riots.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

well "rainstorm" was kinda out of their control 16

and "no new songs" ... i dunno why that was even expected ... expect nothing then you can only be surprised ... thats my motto

russ I will try to watch it later on then ... if its still up

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
DCK wrote:

NR..lost lyrics..looked at the teleprompter..prolly wasn't there due to the weather and a major cock up

Fucking up the lyrics is far from my biggest complaint. First thing that went through my mind is what you're saying; I would imagine he couldn't see shit because of the rain.

BUT it's the throwing a tempter tantrum on stage in front of the whole world and sucking ALL of the energy out of the performance that's inexcusable in my eyes.

when did t hat happen?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
DCK wrote:

Fucking up the lyrics is far from my biggest complaint. First thing that went through my mind is what you're saying; I would imagine he couldn't see shit because of the rain.

BUT it's the throwing a tempter tantrum on stage in front of the whole world and sucking ALL of the energy out of the performance that's inexcusable in my eyes.

when did t hat happen?

Happened twice. First during November Rain and then during Patience. Dude was being a complete idiot.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer