You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

DCK wrote:
misterID wrote:

Stop hiding behind the stache, Axl!!

I'm with Axl. Facial hair is THE best way to hide you're a fat fuck.

I would know.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Ali wrote:
Bono wrote:

Oh gee look at that. Seems like some mainstreme media to me. Can't believe anyone even suggested the media wasn't gonna pick up on that disater(argueably). I wish they'd focus more on the show(good or bad) rather than his weight.  But I guess that's how it will go

"Fat Axl sounds like Shit" 

That sucks but that's what articles and reviews are gonna be saying.

Please.  I clearly stated that mainstream press in the US hasn't been covering the RIR festival and therefore it wouldn't affect the US tour ticket sales.  That is an Aussie version of MTV.  I highly doubt that will affect US tour ticket sales.

Ali

I've heard two different rock stations in MA and RI comment on Axl's bloated weight gain and poor performance in Rio.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
killingvector wrote:
Ali wrote:
Bono wrote:

Oh gee look at that. Seems like some mainstreme media to me. Can't believe anyone even suggested the media wasn't gonna pick up on that disater(argueably). I wish they'd focus more on the show(good or bad) rather than his weight.  But I guess that's how it will go

"Fat Axl sounds like Shit" 

That sucks but that's what articles and reviews are gonna be saying.

Please.  I clearly stated that mainstream press in the US hasn't been covering the RIR festival and therefore it wouldn't affect the US tour ticket sales.  That is an Aussie version of MTV.  I highly doubt that will affect US tour ticket sales.

Ali

I've heard two different rock stations in MA and RI comment on Axl's bloated weight gain and poor performance in Rio.

I'll reiterate again that I said mainstream press (as in music press) in the US.  No disrespect to those stations, but they aren't press outlets and they are local, not national.  I was comparing and contrasting this RIR with RIR III where both MTV and RS covered the event and GN'R's set.

Ali

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

This guy has the show in HD:

http://www.youtube.com/user/sarquisstuff

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Ashba's solo spot was pretty good, was impressed to see he'd been working on something new instead of rolling out the Ballad of Death yet again.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Anyone got a link to Ashba's solo? Olorin has me intrigued.

Board footer