You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

BLS-Pride wrote:
misterID wrote:

Arrrr this video quality is about the same as watching old people fuck. It's slow and sloppy.

Daddy liiiike. 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

MAGGOT!!!!!!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Dadud wrote:

lol. Anyways, how many of you fuckers are seeing GNR this fall? im torn between going to chicago or minnesota, seeing as im smack dab between them, anyone going to either of these shows?

I might try to hit up the Orlando show. Right now tix selection sux, so i'm in a holding pattern.

thats me.. nothing decent released yet for Atlanta.. figured the longer i wait.. the prices for better seats will come down.

I don't do General Admission.... I'm too short and always get stuck behind tall bastards.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Listening to Cory talk to the crowd makes me want to fucking hit him in the face with a baseball bat. Shut the fuck up man. What a poseur macho loser!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Give me a good link, the one on the first page doesn't work... 

Thanks!

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

lol

this guy misuses the word "fuck"

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Kill your motherrrrrr rape your fatherrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
-D- wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Dadud wrote:

lol. Anyways, how many of you fuckers are seeing GNR this fall? im torn between going to chicago or minnesota, seeing as im smack dab between them, anyone going to either of these shows?

I might try to hit up the Orlando show. Right now tix selection sux, so i'm in a holding pattern.

thats me.. nothing decent released yet for Atlanta.. figured the longer i wait.. the prices for better seats will come down.

I don't do General Admission.... I'm too short and always get stuck behind tall bastards.

Haha yes.. If you are under 5'10 the floor sucks. Usually I push my way to the front in beast mode but I went with lower level seating.. So i can get trashed much easier.. No one bumping into my beer and asking for a hit of my j.

Board footer