You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

Bono wrote:

Shakira is perfoming live right now on the youtube channel. the picture quality sucks. It sounds ok though

Actually the audio is really good. Shakira's voice is crystal clear.... let's hope the same can be said for a certain someone.

Wow some dude just ran on stage with Shakira and security hauled him off her

johndivney wrote:

wait the picture quality sucks but the sound is ok?
it's shakira guy. the point is to look @ her unblemished. u should just looked up some pics & fapped it
mite do that now...

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

johndivney wrote:

wait the picture quality sucks but the sound is ok?
it's shakira guy. the point is to look @ her unblemished. u should just looked up some pics & fapped it
mite do that now...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

There is something kinda pathetic about taking a day off so you can watch a fake band on youtube play songs they didn't write at a concert you're not attending. 

Insert any other band name and even you would think someone was nuts for doing it.  This is how the rest of the world views us.  I'm not knocking you for doing it because I get it, but in a vaccuum you have to admit it's at least slightly on the obsessive side.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

As I said, insert any other band name that is playing songs they didn't write and you would think the same thing.  That's how people view us.  It's not knocking you because I get why, but that doesn't make it any less pathetic...just understandable.

I'm a fan of a lot of things - especially sports related.  None of them would I take the next day off so I could watch them on you tube.  So yes, it's a bit on the obsessive side.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

It's obsessive, and some would say "pathetic" that we all post on these boards every day too.  It's a passion though, so we do it.  I see no difference for being excited at watching a live stream of a concert for the band we follow so closely. 

Luckily with my job, I can create and adjust my hours as needed.  So I've never really had a problem with having to take off work after a late night getting home for a Patriots game or something of that ilk.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
faldor wrote:

It's obsessive, and some would say "pathetic" that we all post on these boards every day too.  It's a passion though, so we do it.  I see no difference for being excited at watching a live stream of a concert for the band we follow so closely. 

Luckily with my job, I can create and adjust my hours as needed.  So I've never really had a problem with having to take off work after a late night getting home for a Patriots game or something of that ilk.

I have the same luxary.  I can pretty much come and go as I please and can even work from home if I don't feel like getting up for the hour drive to work.  I would do that for going to an event, I can't see doing it for watching a you tube video.

I was using pathetic from an outsiders view.  Even when I wouldn't do it myself, I do get why some people would stay up all night for it.  If it was a reunion show, I'd be staying up too, and I'd be pathetic right there with you.

Board footer