You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Santiago, Chile - October 5, 2011

DCK wrote:

I'm not sure Axl can improve his voice just like that, but we will see. It was the worst ever. 2002 is nothing. He had stamina then, screamed like hell. At RIR..all gone.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Lets not write him off after one show, now if this show is as bad as Rio, then we got problems.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

C'mon Axl, I'm still rooting for the bad guy!

Maybe we'll get oh my god and a couple more surprises to get the band back on track.

I think he should give tommy a song tonight, seeing as it's his b'day. Better than solos

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Sonic Reducer was great, dunno why they dropped it. Not holding out any hope for new tunes, hoping more that Axl has a better time of it than anything else.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I've got a feeling they might bust out the new song tonight.

Seriously, though we can agree he had a bad night, I think the show was good, so it won't be hard to put on a better performance, IMO.

I just really wish he would have really trained hard for this. Just because I hate seeing people take shots at his looks and that's all people will talk about even if he goes out there and kills it.

hmm

Sky Dog wrote:

They are not going to play any new songs. End of discussion. At this point, I would be happy to see TWAT and Estranged played regularly.

At least tonight they won't be playing in a Monsoon. tongue

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
misterID wrote:

I've got a feeling they might bust out the new song tonight.

Seriously, though we can agree he had a bad night, I think the show was good, so it won't be hard to put on a better performance, IMO.

I just really wish he would have really trained hard for this. Just because I hate seeing people take shots at his looks and that's all people will talk about even if he goes out there and kills it.

hmm

I'm so disapointed he didnt, after his troubles trying to sing TWAT during the last legs of the tour I really thought, since he knows its regarded by most as the best and favourite song on CD, he would have bust his ass during that downtime this year to get in the best condition he could so he could pull it off.
That was the height of my "unrealistic expectations" as I've been reading as some folks explanation for many people being disapointed.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer