You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Vinyl LPs (In general)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:

A quick question- was the clear blue vinyl release of Superunknown restricted to Europe only? Discogs says it is, but then it makes no sense how my dad got his hands on it.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:

Stopped by my local place to pick up the Tom Keifer CD and found that they got my Bush-Sixteen Stone LP in, so I grabbed that too. I asked what they planned on doing with the RSD banners and they gave them to me!
http://i43.tinypic.com/34hfkw1.jpg

Is Beyond Magnetic any good dude? I saw it at the store the other day and almost pulled the trigger on it. Also saw Cash, Heart, and some other good albums in that collection. 5

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Oh ok! Thanks for the info. Some of the songs I couldn't see myself getting into as well; but wanted a few opinions from others. Glad I saved my money for another purchase.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Stopped by my local place to pick up the Tom Keifer CD and found that they got my Bush-Sixteen Stone LP in, so I grabbed that too. I asked what they planned on doing with the RSD banners and they gave them to me!
http://i43.tinypic.com/34hfkw1.jpg

Is Beyond Magnetic any good dude? I saw it at the store the other day and almost pulled the trigger on it. Also saw Cash, Heart, and some other good albums in that collection. 5

It`s better than Death Magnetic but that`s not saying much.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer