You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Re: Guns N' Roses on YouTube

Ali wrote:
DCK wrote:

That shot of Axl during the last seconds of Paradise City. Can't help but imagine what he's thinking when finishing off that song and looking out into that massive crowd of people. It's sort of funny to watch it and hear people say "Axl's so finished".

I don't understand.  Are you saying "it's funny" because it confirms or disproves what people say about Axl being finished?

I know I'm in the minority, but the 2011/2002 airy head voice that Axl uses, although it is lighter and airier is also cleaner in its tone, and I do like that. I like the clean vocal sound.

Ali

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Oh dear, Axl's voice really isn't great on this tour. How'd we end up taking this retrograde step to 2002?

johndivney wrote:

he's cussing someone who "may be" their manager, but by the sounds of it even if they are they won't be for very long. he's dedicating patience to "peter" & is trying really fucking hard
would love to know the little quip he makes after that. something about mary & joseph hanging off the fucking cross. might be a film quote or something.. can't make it out.

need more rants
hope he brings them back for the stateside jaunt
doubt it tho. y'know what he's like w/setlist additions..

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Axl was PISSED!!

...dedicate this to our "maybe" management, right now, because I'm trying really hard here. I'm trying really fucking hard. Damn it... Mary, Joseph hanging off the fucking cross, Goddamn it. SHIT!

johndivney wrote:

is it a family guy quote? there's definitely a "peter" in there in "trying really hard..."

it is a funny vid if he was genuinely pissed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Who the hell is their management?

johndivney wrote:

peter griffin i'm telling you!

Sky Dog wrote:

no way...it's Ian Faith....fuckin classic and on point with Axl's Orchestra...happy Friday!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vb2Yf9qDco

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer