You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: That Metal Show, Trunk/GN'R Discussion

-D- wrote:

God I hate these fucking Metal Show  douchebags..

U got an hour interview with Axl and waste half the show on your own dumbasses. nobody cares about the three most uncool people on TV

Show the whole damn interview already.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Not much content overall. Something about the original cover of Appetite, but not much else is really sticking. Kinda dull actually.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

So... u get axl right there on Rock N Roll HOF.... Any journalist worth a shit is gonna ask THE million dollar question... but these dip shits looked like they swallowed their own dicks..

killingvector

God, what a waste. He asked about myths/gossip surrounding Axl but never went into specifics. He asked about their plans but never followed up with what options they were considering. He asked about lawsuits, Axl alluded to the Azoff situation (and perhaps the MSL leaks), but Trunk never followed up.

It was all just a bunch of vague answers. TMS guys looked slammed and their questions validated that.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

I felt the same way about this interview, the three idiots failed to follow up on some of the bigger questions. Oh well.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

WTF happened after Abu Dhabi?

killingvector

It was either the Azoff suit or the MSL situation. Axl said something about members in the band questioning one another, or something along those lines. I thought perhaps that he was alluding to the leaked documents.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

WTF happened after Abu Dhabi?

I had that same question.  Sounds like some serious shit.

And let's give Don, Jim, and Eddie a little bit of a break.  They landed the interview nobody else could.  They waited around ALL DAY to do the interview.  You try interviewing Axl Rose on no sleep, I'm sure you might not be at your best either.  There was nothing groundbreaking in the interview, but they're also not GNR fanatics like us, nor are the majority of their fanbase.  They asked more general questions that the average person would care about, not the intricate parts that us GNR nerds salivate over.  If one of you scores an interview with Axl, you can ask him all the hard hitting questions.  Until then, let's enjoy what we got.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
killingvector wrote:

It was either the Azoff suit or the MSL situation. Axl said something about members in the band questioning one another, or something along those lines. I thought perhaps that he was alluding to the leaked documents.

I don't think so, that happened well after Abu Dhabi didn't it?  Sounded like they got screwed out of some money or something business related.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Eh....underwhelming. There was a lot of opportunities for Trunk to fire back with another question, but he didn't do it.

What I DID LIKE was that pro shot footage. Lets see all of it!

Board footer