You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: November 17th IZOD Center, New Jersey

Neemo wrote:

yep smile

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:

what was ur opinion on DJ BLS?

He's a showmen that's for sure. He good for the band for that aspect. He walked the hockey boards during Nightrain, that was pretty cool. I must admit I took a piss break during his solo and started talking to some like minded people and missed it. I can't fully judge him overal until I hear him on a GnR record. But he has some chops.

But I was really impressed with Ron. He's the anchor man, just holds it down solid. I really enjoyed Don't Cry as well. Estranged slayed pretty hard as well. He seemed on point the whole night. Pink Panther came off pretty well received in my area.

Another funny moment was I look up at the nose bleeds at the start of You Could Be Mine and there was this guy in the last row both arms in the air just rocking the fuck out. 16

misterID wrote:

Is the instrumental jam at the encore that realy cool intro to Maddy? That shit is really cool.

Yeah it was pretty sick. The people I was with had a great time and enjoyed it. Didn't bitch about new songs but didn't walk out on them either. People are complaining about the crowds but my section was pretty good. Stood for a lot of songs. It was a cool vibe in the arena I felt, though I was stoned. 16

marriey12
 Rep: 0 

marriey12 wrote:

Yes I believe it was you who took the photo!:mosh::rock:
Izod Shirts

Board footer