You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Slash - "Made In Stoke" DVD & Blu-ray

metallex78 wrote:
gibbo wrote:

Awesome performance of that song, very cool to see Slash playing an Explorer!:rock:

Just think, that song could've ended up a GN'R track too.
I remember Slash saying that was one of the songs he brought to GN'R before leaving the band.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

[youtube]qCSysw7IQcE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

My home theatre system has been on the blink for the past week or two (waiting on upgrades) and so i'm reduced to listening to his on crappy headphones at the moment...but it's really stunning.

I dunno how it's possible but slash seems to be playing better than even last year I think. The guitar parts on eveyrthing just sound fucking amazing...so great to have this disc.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

My home theatre system has been on the blink for the past week or two (waiting on upgrades) and so i'm reduced to listening to his on crappy headphones at the moment...but it's really stunning.

I dunno how it's possible but slash seems to be playing better than even last year I think. The guitar parts on eveyrthing just sound fucking amazing...so great to have this disc.

Yer iv got it on blu ray mate unreal iv got a $7,000 yamaha sytem kicks arse youll be blown away

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Finally got my import copy to the US of A!!!!! So fucking badass!!!!!  Such highquality!  This blu ray shit is amazing....  This band is so tight.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

The Slash interview on the blu ray is really good. That Metal Show should take lessons from this guy.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Well admittedly I'm a slash fan boy, but it's become one of my favourite ever discs...great show...and it's shot pretty well too - not like some live rock videos that are annoying to watch.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Well admittedly I'm a slash fan boy, but it's become one of my favourite ever discs...great show...and it's shot pretty well too - not like some live rock videos that are annoying to watch.

Have you seen that VR dvd thats pretty bad

Board footer